4

Kaycees POV.

Well it's been a year. A year and I still feel pain. The darkness, emptiness. If I could go back and stop what I did to Sean, I would, but I knew if I did, I would never live with myself.

I sigh as I get that thought out of my head as I set an agent up for undercover. "You ready?" I ask them and they nod their head. "Stop lying. I can read your thoughts and your scared as hell" I said and smiled while they looked down.

"Hey, it's ok to be scared. It's good to be scared. If your too confident, your not always on the ball. When your scared your always watching. Your always somehow prepared ok? So just look and act confident ok?" I tell her and she nods her head.

Did I Mention she was my friend. She's been with me since I've been in the children's league and I can't thank her enough. She knows what I did and help me get through it bit by bit.

"Well Tahani, you ready now?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Thanks kaycee" she says to me and walks off. I really hope nothing happens to her.

Sean's POV.

I wake up and with my head pounding and I bright light above me. I regain my focus and look around me. I'm in a room with handcuffs stuck to the table. I look and see Kenneth besides me. He sighs deeply and looks down.

"Well well" I man says while coming in the room. "Looks like Mr Lew here is awake." He says with and evil smirk. He brings a glass box on the table. I widen my eyes once I see what's in it.

It's the box. The one I found.

"Can you tell me where you found this? How you put it in your bag?" He asks and I look at him confused. "Which one of you can touch this box normally?!" He says raising his voice and we both say nothing.

He brings a gun out and points it at Kenneth's head. "Was it you?!" He shouts. "It was me!" I scream at him and he smirks. "Well that wasn't so hard was it?" He says.

"He opens the glass box and slides the wooden box out of it in front of me without touching it. "Open it" He says and I look at him. "How can I open a box If my hands our handcuffed to the table." I ask him and he frowns.

"If you try anything stupid, I'm gonna shoot your friend" he says unlocking my handcuffs. I touch the box and look at his reaction. He widens his eyes at this surprise and stares at me.

"Well open it!" He shouts and I shrug. "The thing is, I can't help you. I can only touch not open it" I tell him and he widens his eyes.

He puts my hands back in the handcuffs and walks around the room. He then comes to the table and slams his hands on it making Kenneth and I jump.

"WHO IS SHE?!" He shouts at me and I jump back a bit. "What do you mean who is she?" I ask him and he gets angry.

Kenneth's POV.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE AND WHO LOVES YOU!" He shouts at Sean and that somehow put him in a trance.

He was shaking in his chair having a seizure. His arm touched the box and a wave of energy hit him and he flew to the wall. He was pinned by a type of energy that was coming out of the box and it was scary.

He was having a seizure on the wall? What the- then something cut off my thoughts. Sean's seizure stops and his just still. His now floating in the air and his eyes open and he starts speaking.

*demonic voice*
"Do not temper with me. I am sacred and not to be meddled with. You know what I hold in me don't you?" Whatever in sean asks the Man.
"Yes. You hold the cure. The cure to all this madness. The powers and abilities in children." The man says and I widen my eyes.

"Yes but you do not know the full truth. This is the last time I'm going to say this or talk to anyone again. The cure, can only cure one." It says and drops Sean to the floor. A couple seconds later Sean jumps up and gasps.

"W-what happened" he says looking at me.

"You don't wanna know man. You don't wanna know."

Woah... what da-