Chapter ten.

He drove up onto the drive way. I opened the door to his awesome corvette. It was really cool inside. He kissed me hello, I didn't see that coming.

I really liked him and when ever we kissed my heart always felt like it beat out of my chest. We drove to the movies with just some music on.

"So what type of music do you like?" Taylor asked me.

"Well I actually really like rap umm and pop and all that other stuff" I replied.

He just nodded and kept driving. When we got there we choose the movie guardians of the galaxy. It's was really funny. I loved action movies especially marvel movies.

When the movie ended Taylor drove me home and we kissed me good night at the door step.

"Hey and I'm going to pick you up for a surprise tomorrow ok?" Taylor said before he went back to his car and drove away. I love surprises so this will be awesome! This will be like our second date. Awesome!

As I unlocked the door to the house everyone was on the couch watching modern family. I just fell onto the bean bag and sighed.

"How was it Courtney?" Shawn asked. "Awesome!" I replied "Good, 'cuz Taylor really likes you and he wants to take you somewhere tomorrow for a surprise" Shawn said. "I heard, I'm really excited." I then got up and went to my room.

I decided I would take a shower then call Leslie.

When I got out of the shower my phone started to ring. It was Leslie.

"Heyyyy!" I said as I picked up.

"Hey! What's up? How's that boy? Taylor right?" She said.

I could tell she was having a good time at her new families house. I could hear the happiness on her voice.

"He's good hahha" I laughed. "We went on our first date to day"

The other line was blank. There was no response.

"Hello? Leslie? Are you there?"

I guess it lost connection. I was really tired again for some reason so I went to bed and slept till 10:00.