Chapter 24

Taylor's POV

I took Courtney around the fair. We tried to sneak around the fans but they obviously found us.

Shawn, Savannah, Courtney, and I all ran through the crowd going onto the Ferris wheel.

Courtney grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Are you afraid of heights?" I asked her. She nodded quickly. I put my arm around her and hugged her close.

The fans were watching us from the ground. "Are they dating?!" I heard one of them scream. I realized that I didn't make our relationship public.

"Yea she's my girlfriend!" I yelled from the top of the Ferris wheel. Courtney looked at me and laughed. I loved seeing her happy.

We got off the ride and ran around because the fans were asking so many questions. It was actually really fun.

Courtney got so tired I had to give her a piggy-back-ride.

I ran, carrying her on my back, behind a ride were nobody was. I dropped her off my back.

We turned around to see two fourteen year olds making out. The girl realized us and they broke apart. They both looked at us. It was Riley and Hayes.

Riley turned bright red and looked down.

"Heyyyy there guys.." She said awkwardly.

"Only privet place?" Courtney asked.

"Heh yea.." Riley replied.

There was an awkward silence and then Hayes pulled Riley away. They ran who knows were to probably finish their business.

I cupped Courtney's cheeks and kissed her. My hands going against the wall. Her hands in my hair.

Then I saw a flash of light and we broke apart. I looked to the side to see some girls with their phones out.

I then took Courtney's hand and we ran laughing. Soon enough this was going to be everywhere.

We bump into Riley and Hayes again. Hayes carrying a huge big fluffy teddy bear.

I went up to him quickly.

"Maybe you should give that to Riley.." I whispered.

"But she won it for me.." He whispered back.

Before I could reply Courtney pulled my hand and we ran across the whole fair.