Chapter 77

Courtney's POV

I didn't even bother getting changed. I pulled my suitcase down the hall into the elevator. I looked like a mess and so did everyone else except for Alicia. Mahogany was beside me in the elevator almost completely asleep on my shoulder. I tried to wake her up as the door slowly opened. She looked at me a giggled a bit. We pulled our bags out of the elevator and went to the bus. Aaron took my bag a put it who knows where I didn't even care. I just went to 'my' bunk and my eyes automaticity shut.

Riley's POV

We were off to our next destination. I was so exhausted. I looked at my phone to see what the time was. It's 6:18 am. I tried to sleep but I had to wake up. I couldn't fall back asleep. Trevor and I were the only ones awake. We talked for awhile.

We were silent.

"I want to get to know you MORE.. And I.. Never mind it's fine." He fake smiled and turned on his phone awkwardly.

"What is it? Come you can tell me!" I urged him on. What could he be hiding? It couldn't be that bad.

"Ok ok.. Well I really like you and I don't mean like friends.. Like like.." He said smiling at his phone.

Oh great.. If Hayes would find out I don't know what he would do. I could feel myself blush.. Oh no.. Did I like him back? Oh god.. I think I do.. I really do. But Hayes..

Courtney's POV

I woke up. I don't think anyone else was awake. I hopped off the bed quietly to see Trevor and Riley sitting beside each other.. Then Trevor leaned in and kissed Riley..

My jaw dropped. Oh shit..

Hayes would kill him!! But how? What?

They spun around quickly as I cleared my throat. Riley looked at me. She looked terrified. Her eyes starting to water. Trevor looked from me to her back and forth. It was complete silence.