Chapter 71

When the girls left everyone went for lunch but Taylor and I just stayed in our room. I wasn't hungry because I obviously ate with Maddie. But I felt sick to my stomach after.

I sat on my bed then Taylor sat I. The other side on the bed. He looked at me and bit his lip. He smiled and pulled me close. He then kissed me. My lips and his lips locked. My earphones got unplugged by accident and 'heaven in our headlights' started playing. We broke apart. I turned it up and he smiled again. I just laughed at the random silence between us. We said nothing. Just stared at each other letting the music blast.

He then kissed me again his hands going through my hair. We then stopped kissing. We were nose to nose. Taylor could get his smile off his face.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked

"Because when I see you I always smile and get butterfly's but when we kiss my heart stops"

Riley's POV

Hayes has been acting so weird lately and I have no idea why. He won't talk to me that much and I'm just feeling like he doesn't care anymore. I think we need to take a break.

"Riley." I heard someone say. It was Hayes.

"Yea?" I said looking at the ground.

"We need to talk.. Alone. Meet me at the front of the hotel at seven ok?" He said turning around and walking up to Aaron and Carter.

Was he going to break up with me? Ugh. I knew he didn't like me that much..

After we ate and went to our hotel room I got ready for a show. We had a Magcon show.. Wait but how are Hayes and I going to meet up if there's Magcon?