Zodiac Scenarios

The signs as kids at the playground-

Aries likes competition so they decide to start a 'Who can swing the highest competition'. Of course though since Aries keeps bragging about how great and unbeatable they are, nobody wants to come near them. Making them run off to the top of the playhouse and yelling at anyone who comes near the house. Taurus is just kicking it at the sandbox and being a possessive brat over their toys. Will only let the kids that they think are cool play with their toys. Gets in trouble later for kicking a kid in the face. The reason being, according to the sign, "They tried to take my toy when I was playing with it!" Gemini is doing surprisingly well. They made new friends and is even playing hide and seek. Though they got caught by Aquarius and demanded they start over because they know that Aquarius was cheating. Cancer was one of the kids who was allowed to play with Taurus' toys. They actually have fun playing together and they both cry when they have to leave. Their parents arrange a play date so they don't have to hear their kids whining all day. Leo decided to show Aries up and enter the playhouse and then get into a small argument about it. In the end, Aries has Leo be another one of the bodyguards and lets them also yell at people who come near the playhouse. Virgo felt shy and didn't ask to play with any of the other kids so they went to go swing by themselves. Virgo expected for someone to ask them to play a game with them but no one came up to the lonely sign, making the poor earth sign feel even sadder than before. Libra decided to start a game of tag with the remaining signs and it was just a mess. When Libra caught one of the kids playing, they literally pushed the kid down to the floor. When the sign, Scorpio, got back up they ran back to Libra and did the same thing before running off to hide with the other kids. No one treats Scorpio like that. While Taurus and Cancer were in the middle of playing with the toys earlier, Sagittarius decided they wanted a turn too. The sign then unthinkingly grabs one of Taurus' toys and begins to play with it. All of a sudden Taurus stands up and kicks them in the face, Cancer being the confused and scared child just sitting there. Capricorn just sat there at the top of the slide, not letting anyone go down. Though they were pushed down the slide forcefully and they hit their head on the side of it and began to cry. Aquarius was playing hide and seek but was totally peeking through their hands and saw where Gemini hid. They tried to convince Gemini that they didn't cheat and that the sign was just bad at hiding. Pisces pushed Capricorn down the slide because they were trying to have "a good fucking time and that bitch was holding up the line". Pisces is a wild child.

The signs in a fistfight-

Aries literally doesn't even remember how they got into a fight, but they know that this bitch picked the wrong person and they gonna die today. Taurus was surprisingly strong and ended up winning the fight, even though they never fought before. Gemini acts all tough and trash talks the other person but ends up unconscious on the floor. Cancer is only fighting because this person hurt someone they care about; this makes anger fuel them before they put the mother fucker through hell and back. Leo talked shit and got hit. Step up your game Leo! Virgo has compulsively studied fights on youtube just in case they needed to defend themselves. They use that knowledge to show them whos boss. Libra is trying to talk their way out of the fight and be friends with everyone, which caused this problem in the first place. Scorpio literally stares down their opponent; making them unvoluntary piss their pants from fear while everyone else watches, confused. Sagittarius rubbed someone off the wrong way for the first time in their life and is actually confused and amused at the person's attempt at fighting them. Aquarius made someone mad when they were talking about their viewpoints as a vegan, a feminist, and LGBTQ rights supporter; refuses to fight because they are a pacifist, too. Pisces doesn't understand what they did to get in this situation; prays to God that they make it out alive