Chapter three

Gauges POV

We all hoped into my red truck, my dad has me take the rats to school. I sat in the drivers seat duh, Dodge in the passenger, Jack in the middle of me and Dodge, and poor little Diesel was stuck between the twins. He was so happy he wouldn't even notice when they hit or kicked, he never flinched winced cried or complained. Be us three in the front notice and made them flinch wince in pain cry and complain, and we will all do worse if someone at school is to even lay a hand on Diesel. We pulled up to school and the twins punched Diesel on each arm and went running in because we can't hurt each other at school. Diesel hopped out rushing us to get out with him. Dodge looked at me and we chuckled a bit. Jack was staring out the window at Diesel .

Jack's POV

I was watching Diesel when I looked back and saw some people laughing and pointing at him they started walking to him. They got close to him and started making fun of him. My brothers were still laughing and didn't see any of it. I looked closer and saw Diesel shaking. One of the boys then kicked him for not answering. My eyes got as big as the headlights. I completely cleared Dodge and landed on the ground. I dashed over to them that's when my brothers saw what was happening and were right behind me and the twins were running out of the school. We all stood around him facing the dudes. "Well, well if it isn't Jack the mime." One of the guys said, he kinda looked familiar. My brothers looked at sympathetically which is why I never wanted to tell them I got bullied. "I honestly don't care what you call me, but when you start picking on my little baby brother, THATS WHEN I GET PISSED!!" I said pulling out my trusty wrench running at them. They each pulled out a knife and ran towards me, which pissed my brothers off the twins pulled out their knifes Gauge got in his truck and Diesel and Dodge pulled out their wrenches and we slowly came at them and the three with the wrenches barely hit them and they ran off saying that me and my family were crazy. This pissed Gauge off so he ran after them and tackled them to the ground. He grabbed them by their collars and pulled them over to us. He stood on their backs. "Tell them that y'all are sorry, and that you will never bully my brothers again." He said in a serious tone. Me and Diesel were grinning and laughing because they were crying and agreed to everything Gauge said. Gauge let them up and they went running again. We all were laughing our heads off. That was until Mrs. Felix came up. "Boys this is actually becoming a regular day thing again, you know protecting your family. I really am proud of y'all, but I still have to give you all detention." She said while smiling. Diesel frowned until she told him it doesn't go on his record and he can still do all his work if he wanted to. He smiled and we headed to the detention room which we basically rule.