Chapter twelve

Gauges POV

I was walking to school, I told my brothers to ride the bus or have Jack or Dodge take them, but their trucks are in the shop. All knew was I needed to gather my thoughts up and realize who I am. I don't wanna that person who can't control their anger and so their anger is in control. As I was walking I saw a little boy getting picked on, you know punched kick. He was bleeding and had bruises. As I walked closer and noticed the victim was Zander my brothers friend. As I started walking over to him I heard multiple people scream. "Hey Leave Our Little Brother Alone!" I blinked for just a second and next thing I knew all of Zander's older brothers jumped on these dudes beating the mess out of them making them run off. I smiled at the fact that my little bro might just be right. I walked up to them. "Hi, I'm Gauge, Diesels brother..." I didn't finish when I was interrupted by a set of twins two feet taller than me. For the first time in years I was shaking with fear. "We know who you are. You're the dude that beat the mess out of Diesel. Who does that to a little kid?" They said. I stood there looking ashamed of myself. I started walking away, but as I did I heard bickering about what just happened and I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see Sal. "Sorry for my big bros, I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt him that bad. No one is that evil to their little brother or own family." He told me. I started to cry because to tell you the truth I didn't know if I meant to or not. I felt the dudes hand rub my back. I turned around to see Diesel walking with Zander, the first thing my eyes landed on was his bruises. My eyes were watering even more. "Wow dude that's harsh or he really pissed you off." Sal told me. Diesel looked at me with a sad smile and I ran off crying. He was my little brother and I can't believe I did that to him. I never went to school that day. I ran home and stayed in my room trying to fix my anger issues. I didn't know how I was gonna do it, all I knew was I couldn't hurt one of my little brothers again like that. I would forever hate myself.