Chapter five

Diesel's POV

There I was thrashing around on Dodge's back. We got to River and them. He finally put me down. I was shaking. "Hey marhaca, why you shaking so bad." River said before he slapped me. My eyes started to water and so I ran and gently cried into Fords shirt. I think Ford was a little aggravated but I'm more scared of them than him. He saw how scared I was and started to rub my back to calm me down. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK! HE'S JUST A KID YOU BITCH!" Ford screamed at him which made me pull myself closer to Ford, which is probably almost impossible. "DUDE YOU ARE A BITCH NOW! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!"  Gauge said pissed off pushing River. At this time I was basically fused to Ford. River walked up to me causing Ford to growl. River rolled his eyes at him and punched me in my back. "Every time you push or lay a finger on me I beat the mess out of him." River stated, and when he did his minions laughed. Ford rubbed my back gentler than before. All my brothers basically jumped him and beat the mess out of him and his crew. River got up and pushed me and for the first time in years I wasn't scared. I sucker punched him in the face, kicked him where the sun don't shine, and basically beat the mess out of him even more. I finally felt safe and whole.

Jack's POV

I was so proud of my little brother. He concurred his bullies and laughed in their faces. He ran up to me and basically jumped on me. I laughed and hugged him until he almost popped. The twins punched him. "Don't you ever, and I mean ever cower down to someone and don't think you owe someone you didn't do anything to or take anything from." Gauge said that strictly. Diesel chuckled a bit, and punched the twins back. "Don't get all big and bad with us twerp." Chevrolet said agitated. Ford kick Dee in the shin, making him jump up and down holding his ankle. We laughed because he was just acting like a tough guy. We saw a tear roll down his cheek and we all punched Ford and carried Diesel to the truck. We all hoped in and started our way home with a couple errands to run for our dad. You see our mom died in a car crash when Diesel was ten years old. We got home and Diesel ran up the stairs to his room. I walked and stood at the door with my brothers following behind. We stood there as he spoke to a picture of mom. "Hey mom it's Diesel, you'll never guess what happened today. I stood up to bullies. I know I couldn't believe it either. Well bye mom we all love you." Me and the others went in, hugged him, told mom we loved her and cried a little.