1

Red hot heat seared through my body straight to my core and I squirmed in my sheets gripping them ultimately digging my nails into my palms as whimpers left my mouth.

I didn't understand why this was happening to me and it's been happening for a pretty long time now. What felt like large hands slithered all over my body only making the heat increase causing loud moans to leave my lips. I was throbbing and dripping wet. I dug my toes into the mattress biting my bottom lip hard. Why is this happening to me?

My eyes snapped open and I was met with a pair of stormy blue orbs. I heard a chuckle as the hands massaged my sides in a slow tantalizing pattern, each touch sent a spark to my midsection.

"P-please..." What I was pleading for I didn't know. For it to stop? For more? My mind was conflicted in every way possible especially with the pure pleasure that was racking my body.

"I'm just preparing you babygirl believe me this isn't even the half of it" I heard a deep voice speak, smooth and velvety, it had me pooling more than I already was.

"We'll meet soon baby girl don't you worry"

My body shot up, sharp breathes leaving my lips and I looked around seeing I was in my bedroom as normal, covered in sweat. This has been happening for months now, ever since I starter senior year. I began my first day of senior actually and obviously it hasn't stopped.