9

Kida-Rose POV

For once we were in Sinny's apartment and his bed was way more comfortable than mine, just saying. We were so tired last night and we crashed at the apartment that was closer so here we were. Sinclair was still fast asleep snoring away but I was wide awake making breakfast cause I was hungry even though it was around noon. I danced along to the music playing from my phone in one of Sinny's hoodies, pouring more batter into the hot frying pan, when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Uh...I'm coming" I turned off the stove wiping my hands on a kitchen towel before going to the door, pulling it open. I was greeted by a man with eyes almost identical to Sinclair's and two women who looked me up and down like I was the scum of the earth. Ok then. The older woman was beautiful with honey eyes and brunette hair, not a strand out of place, the younger one was tall and slim with raven hair and dark brown eyes

"Oh I'm sorry dear...we must have the wrong apartment" the older woman forced out, you could tell that she did not want to talk to me or even be in my presence and I honestly wanted to pop her in her mouth and mess up her perfect little head. The fuck?

"We're looking for Sinclair" she plastered a smile on her face and I did as well.

"No you have the right place, he's sleeping right now. Who are you to him exactly?" the both women looked taken aback while the man just stood there with an emotionless face.

"I'm his mother for your information and this is his fiance and father" my face dropped. His what? So many scenarios swarmed my mind and I held back the tears that threatened to escape my eyes. Engaged. He's engaged. So all of this was a lie, everything he told me was a damn lie.

"Come in....I'll wake him up for you" I stepped aside letting them in and I let out a shaky breath closing the door behind the group before scurrying to the bedroom and quietly closing the bedroom door. I grabbed my pillow then proceeded to furiously beat Sinclair with it screaming at him.

"You little son of a bitch! How could you do this to me?! What am I to you some kind of side piece whore?! A play thing?! I trusted you! I believed in you, in us and all this time" tears started streaming down my face mid rant.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Kida?!" Sinclair grabbed the pillow chucking it across the room and seconds later I was pinned to the bed with my arms above my head, he hovered over me but I still thrashed in his hold.

"Calm the fuck down. What's wrong? Why are you hitting me and screaming at me?" he honestly looked heartbroken staring down at me, he looked genuinely worried about me and it only made me angrier which just made me cry harder.

"Your fucking fiance is here Sinclair and your parents. They're in the living room, you lied to me" I didn't even want to look at him. I opened up to him and this is the thanks I get.

"Wait, no babygirl it's not what it seems like. We're engaged but it's not how you think I don't love her I love y-"

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" I snapped and for the first time ever I saw fear flash in his dark blue eyes.

"Get off of me or I'll scream I swear on my papa" he hesitantly moved away from me and I sat up wiping my face. I hated crying in front of people, it was a sign of weakness and you're not suppose to be weak. I could feel his stare boring into my back as I pulled off his stupid hoodie grabbing the outfit I wore yesterday and pulling it on.

"Babygirl please...." he reached for me but I flinched away.

"My name is Kida-Rose don't call me that" I didn't even put on my shoes as I grabbed my phone and keys. I yanked open the bedroom door  and walking to the living room right out the front door, slamming it loudly behind me. 

I paced the elevator, taking deep breathes in and out to calm myself down but once I was in my car I broke down. Long tears streamed down my face and I held my phone with shaky hands. My chest was aching and my body felt hot and not the good kind at all. I dialed the only person I could think off and they picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Biotch!" Anna greeted happily.

"C-can I come o-over please?" I stuttered another round of sobs racked my body and I heard her tell Andre something was wrong on the other line, those two were always together I swear, at least someone had a happy relationship.

"Yeah...come over and you're gonna explain as soon as you get here"

"O-okay"

Half an hour later I was sobbing into Anna's lap while she rubbed my back soothingly. She seemed calm but I could feel the anger rolling off of her in waves. I got played by a practically married man and he made me feel something so deep, I should've know that it was to good to be true, someone actually wanting me for me and being my 'mate' if that was even fucking true.

"That tiny dick, skin walker lookin' ass white boy is gonna get the ass whoppin' of his damn lifetime when I see him" Anna seethed angrily meanwhile Andre looked calm as hell, that was never a good sign at all. I knew he was livid, the only thing that showed it was the throbbing vein in his temple.

"You're gonna stay here for a while..." it wasn't a request, it was demand and I really didn't care to say anything. I just laid my head on Anna's lap. None of my relationships ever worked, I'd get used and taken for granted. They'd make me feel so much and then toss me to the side, I'd never gotten a feeling as intense as I do with Sinclair though it hurt more than it should've. I guess I'm just bad at love.