4

Kida-Rose POV

Black smoke clouded around us and our surroundings changed, we were now in what looked like a master bedroom. Everything was either black or red mostly black. It was him, all this time, those are his favourite colours, by the feel of the sheets, this is where it's always happened. His bedroom.

He analyzed me making slowly predatory steps towards me and I back away the closer he gets, until my back was against the headboard.

"Kida come here and don't make me repeat myself or your punishment will be worse than I originally planned" I gulped but crawled over to him sitting on my knees and looking anywhere but him.

"Come stand here" I climbed off the bed standing in front of him and with one swish I'm in nothing but my heels and underwear. His eyes raked up my frame, but now there was that fiery feeling, my heart was drumming against my ribcage.

"Babygirl, you know everything I say is to protect you, everything I do is to get you safe but when you don't listen it's very hard isn't it" he spoke softly but when I didn't answer he snapped.

"Isn't it?!" I flinched but answered the question.

"Yes it is"

His fingers trailed up my legs, to my thighs and my sides, along my curves before he sighed.

"Bend over my lap babygirl" my breathe hitched in my throat. Was he gonna do what I think hr was gonna do?

"Now! Don't make me repeat myself"

I did as told laying myself over his lap and it was like that for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"You will get thirty lashes, you will count and after each one you will say thank you Sir and ask for another. Do you understand?"

"Yes" his hand came down harshly on my ass and I fisted the sheets.

"Yes who?"

"Yes sir"

My nose was runny and my eyes were bloodshot from crying by the time he was finished. My behind was aching, blistered I'm sure and I unclenched my fist once he finished.

"Thirty. Thank you Sir"

How did this even happen? A few months ago I was regular college student, working in a dinner and living a typically boring but satisfying life and now I'm some kind of Incubus's mate. What even is an incubus? And a mate?

I felt something cool on my behind and I moaned in content letting out a sigh of relief as the paid subsided. He massaged it in until the pain completely stopped.

"Stand up for me please" I stood up and he pulled his shirt over his head putting it on me, the cloth completely swallowed me and I giggled unconsciously. It smelled like him, I couldn't pin point the exact name of the scent but it smelled really good.

He stood up, wiping my eyes and kissing my forehead.

"Did you enjoy your punishment babygirl?" I quickly shook my head.

"No sir"

"So will you listen to Daddy when he tells you something now babygirl?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, now go wash all that makeup off and I'll make your favourite and you can ask all the questions you're dying to ask okay?" His eyes were the dark blue that I was accustom to and I hummed in response. I was drowning in the dark pools and my eyes flickered to his lips but I quickly looked away.

"Okay"

He exited the room and I put two and two together to find the bathroom, like the bedroom everything was black themed and I washed my face quickly. My eyes were still rimmed red and I sniffled wiping my nose with my sleeve. I took my hair down from the hair clips, watching it all fall down around my face and I pushed some out of my face.

This was all happening so fast. It was overwhelming to say the least but there's nothing I can do now but see what all this is really about.

I followed the smell of food and the sound of Bryson Tiller, to find Sinclair, if that's even really his name. I'm beginning to doubt it is.

He was still shirtless and cooking French Toast. Oh yes. I slowly sat down behind the island resting my head in my palm and admiring him. He was attractive obviously, he had a clear eight pack and the muscles in his back flexed every time he flipped the bread in the pan.

"The first thing you should know it that I can hear your thoughts Kida" I jumped at the sound of his voice, I didn't think he even knew I was here.

"And my real name is Sinclair by the way" my face flushed. Of course he can hear my thoughts.

"So in the elevator this morning you could hear me singing in my head like a dummy?" He laughed but nodded his head yes.

"Yep and I do wear lose joggers cause my dick is big more comfortable that way" he turned winking at me and I bit my bottom lip. Lord help me.

"Okay so let's start the interrogation...." He placed a plate of French toast in front of me, drenched in syrup with sprinkles with a glass of pineapple juice, just how I like it. I smiled when he handed me a fork gladly digging in.

"Um...what's a mate and an incubus?" My eyes closed and I did a little dance when I took the first bite of the toast. Holy fuck this taste good.

"Well mate is short for soulmate, it's a person's other half, the person they're meant to be with, you're my mate and an incubus is a sex demon" I choked on my toast and I quickly grabbed my juice taking a big gulp to catch myself. A w-what now?!

"A sex demon?! Is that why all those were like that?!" His eyes darkened when I raised my voice and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Don't raise your voice at me babygirl I'll have you bend over my lap again in an instant" his eyes flashed and I nodded.

"Sorry sir" I stayed quiet eating my toast and drinking my juice letting him finish his explanation.

"And yes your dreams were like that because of what I am. I have certain abilities I can make you squirm and burn up and beg and scream without a single touch" he smirked as my eyes widened. There was the searing heat from the dreams running through my body and I clenched my legs together, not this again.

"And there's this new ability I got once I found you. I call them my little helpers" a hand dipped under my shirt and into my bra harshly grabbing my breasts and I winced.

"I can think about what I want to do to you and my little helpers will appear and make it happen" he sounded smug and content as his helpers harshly pinched my nipples and the heat made my core throb painfully.

"I feed off sexual energy" I opened my eyes and he had a wide smile on his face.

"Usually I hate what I do, but with you I love making you squirm and moan and beg. Your face scrunches up and you bite those plump pink lips and claw at the sheets" I sighed when he stopped digging into my toast again. I guess I'm gonna have to get accustom to all this, if he's my mate.

I mean he's a sex demon and he's seen me naked, finger ghost fucked me and spanked me, is there really any turning back?

"Why didn't you show yourself before now like in the first dream?" I drank the last of my juice.

"That's no fun is it babygirl" he smirked at me.

"I know you're a sex demon and everything buy can we get to know each other a little bit and go on some dates before you use your sex powers on me again?" I played with a strand of my hair looking at my empty plate, hoping he'd agree.

"Of course. We can start over, from scratch" I smiled.

"I'd like that actually"

"Well then....Hi cutie I'm Sinclair and you are?"

"I'm Kida-Rose but you can call me Kida"

"Nice to meet you"