3

Kida-Rose POV

My legs were still tingling hours later but it didn't stop me from doing what I needed to do. I'm gonna pretend that didn't even happen. How could it have happened?! Did a ghost finger fuck me?! Maybe I was just very intensely day dreaming. Yeah, very intensely day dreaming.

"Do you really believe that?" I groaned, there it was again. That voice it's been talking to me all day and it won't leave me alone. I tried to ignore it but it won't shut up. It won't go away.

"Yes I do cause this isn't happening I'm still very intensely day dreaming that's all or I'm going insane" I shoved another load of dirty clothes into the washing machine putting in the powdered soap and fabric softener before slamming the door clothes and turning the machine on.

"You're saying you didn't like what I did to you. You don't like how I make you feel in and out of your dreams" I felt a presence behind me and I shivered.

"No I do not cause you're a ghost or a demon or whatever but you need to go away!" I shouted in frustration stomping my foot like a toddler as if that would help.

"So you didn't like it when I made you cum all over my- what was it? Long, thick, fingers" he whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Ugh!" I stomped away, for once happy to hear my phone ring and I quickly grabbed and answered it seeing Anna's name flash across the screen.

"Hey bestie.." From the time she greeted me like that I knew she wanted something.

"What do you want Annalise?" I heard her huff on the other line, I knew her like that back of my hand.

"Can we go to the club? Pwease? Its senior year we're graduating soon and we need to experien-"

"Okay" I cut her off.

"But please come on- wait what?" She sounded shocked usually it would take like an hour to convince to even go to a restaurant much less a club, I was kinda shocked to.

"Come pick me up in an hour and a half we can go to club Palace" she squealed loudly and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Yaasss thank you best fran! I love you! I'll see you then" the line went dead and I laughed at Anna's enthusiasm. She was a huge ball of sunshine. We've actually been best friends since freshman year and our friendship has survived until now. No matter how much we fight or bicker at times she's still always gonna be my best friend.

Well I guess I'm going out. It's definitely better than being in this stupid apartment with this stupid ghost, did he go away?

"Not a ghost princess and I'm still here" I rolled my eyes. I'm not going to entertain this anymore.

My chores were finished anyways. I laid out my outfit for the night pulling out a dress and a pair of heels I had at the back of my closet out to play. Usually I'd never wear something like this but, if I'm going to a club for the first time I wanna look good.

I had another bath, a hot one before rubbing on my cream and deodorant and putting on my underwear, a simple black strapless bra and lacy black panties.

I sat at my vanity pulling out the bag of makeup I had, it wasn't a lot just the basics and stuff to do my hair.

I uncoiled the knots one by one humming alone to the soothing music playing through my apartment, you know so I would forget that I'm going insane.

I pinned the curls up into a frohawk then started on some natural makeup and finishing that off with some clear glittery gloss. I walked over to my bed picking up the gold dress and admiring it. I'd never worn it before Anna got it for me for Christmas a few years back and when I saw it my first words were hell no but here we are.