12

Sinclair POV

I was getting weaker and weaker, each passing day, mainly because Arson refused to feed off the sexual energy of anyone but babygirl, cause he's a retard.

'I'm not feeding off petty sexual energy from horny little college students! I want my babygirl!'

Arson has really turned into a whiny little bitch these days, there was no problem with feeding before but now that Kida is barely speaking to us and is still avoiding us partly he wants her.

It was storming outside, lightning flashed ever so often and thunder clapped. There was a power outage so I had scented candles lit all over the apartment so the place smelt like cinnamon sugar, like Kida. For obvious reasons it became my favourite scent.

I was laid out on the couch lazily. I had a massive headache and my limbs felt like jello, this was the type of weather that everyone was fucking in, the blue and purple swarms of energy was flocking the apartment. I could hear every moan, every slam a headboard made against a wall, every scream and it echoed in my head over and over again. Arson was doing this on purpose.

'Go to her!'

'No. She isn't ready to speak to me and I'm going to respect that so go away'

'You know you want to fuck her into oblivion as much as I do if not more, you want to make her scream and cum and moan'

'You're only making both of us weaker by expelling the energy we do have and not taking any the fuck in'

'Fine since you don't wanna listen'

'Arson no'

'Arson yes'

Kida POV

I was terrified of thunder and lightning. I have been ever since I was a little girl, so it was no wonder I was hidden under my sheets, blasting music in my ears with my eyes shut tight.

I had lit some candles in my room and then dashed under the covers, like my life depended on it once the power went out. Thanks to Sinclair I had a lot of scented candles in my house, he was obsessed with those things. I was listening to our playlist, the one me and Sinclair had made together and a small smile spread on my face.

I wasn't mad at him or anything, I was just really confused on what I should do. I mean turning into a demon is not something you take lightly and ruling over a kingdom isn't something either.

"Kida!" My eyes widened when I heard someone whisper my name, and I ripped out my earphones.

"Kida!" Aww hell noo. I dashed off my bed, not caring that I was wearing nothing but a bra and undies. I scurried to Sinclair's door knocking like my life depended on it. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.

The door open and I through myself into Sinclair's arm. It's funny how I'm scared of demons but I'm mated to one.

I heard a wince and I quickly pulled away from him.

"Oh my God! Sinny are you okay?" His eyes were light blue and had dark bags around them, he was paler than normal and he was cold sweating.

"Are you sick?" I reached up touching his cheek, but quickly pulled my hand away. He was burning up really bad.

"Uumm..." I didn't exactly know what to do. How does one treat a sick demon. His eyes wondered up and down my body, the set I was wearing was all red lace and really didn't leave much to the imagination. I was just feeling really good today so I put it on for fun and was admiring myself in the mirror when the power went out.

"F-fuck" he backed away from me shaking his head weakly.

"Y-you need to go. Its h-him he's-" he kept backing away and I stepped forward trying to reach for him.

"K-Kida no" he rasped once I was through the doorway fully. The front door slammed behind me and I heard the lock click immediately after. The candles around the room went out one by one and a cold breeze whisked pass me, like the one from that morning in the kitchen.

"Hello babygirl" it was Sinclair's voice but just dropped several octaves. His eyes were inky black like that night in the club and he took slow steps towards me, trapping me between him and the door.

"You're not Sinclair" it wasn't a question more like a statement cause it was a fact and a devilishly sexy smile spread across his face.

"That's right babygirl. I'm not Sinclair I'm his inner demon. The name's Arson. Do you know how I got that name?"

His finger traced up my bare thighs leaving a trail on heat in their path going straight to my core and making my thin lace pool.

He kissed up my neck, sucking harshly on my skin and my eyes shut tight.

"I make things burn up"

So this was a trap it seems.