2

The three vampires exited the office and stepped out into the hall, only to gain everyone's attention once again.

"Why is everybody staring? It's like nobody has ever seen a vampire before." Taehyung asks as the three make their way down the hall.

"No, I'm sure they have but it's like you said, there hasn't been a vampire student here in over ten years." Hoseok responds.

Taehyung just shrugs as a werewolf girl decides to be brave enough to be the first person to approach him, but before she could even get within touching distance of the youngest vampire Yoongi and Hoseok were instantly in front Taehyung blocking him from the girl.

"What do you want?" Yoongi hissed, his eyes along with Hoseok's turning black, just like a few minutes prior in the office.

The girl's eyes widen. "I was just coming to introduce myself, you guys are new and I thought..."

The girl didn't even get to finish her sentence.

"You thought wrong. Now leave and never talk to us again." Hoseok growled at the girl.

The girl didn't waste anytime in scurrying back over to her group of friends, and Hoseok and Yoongi went back to their original spots on either side of Taehyung like they didn't just cause a scene.

"Yeah, way to not be obvious about who I am." Taehyung scoffed with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes, and the three made their way to their first class disappearing inside the classroom completely unaware of a certain group of werewolves watching the whole scene unfold.

~~~

"Did you see that?" Jin asked after watching the vampires disappear inside a classroom.

"What the fuck was that? That's what I want to know." Jungkook spoke. "Why were those two so against Irene talking to the other guy?"

"It's like..." Jimin's started but then stopped.

Jungkook turned his attention to his best friend. "It's like what Jimin?"

"It's like they were protecting him."

"Why would he need protecting? He's a vampire, he can surely protect himself." Jungkook thought out loud.

The others shrugged and the group dispersed as they all went to their respective first hours.

The rest of the morning went by awfully slow. Teachers kept rambling on and on about subjects that bored the students to the point where most weren't even paying attention.

Jungkook was sitting in science class pretending to listen to the lecture that the teacher was giving. However, his attention kept getting brought away from the teacher and instead to a silver haired vampire and his two friends.

Yes, the three new students were in Jungkook's science class. They sat on the opposite side of the room though, and only one of out of three seemed to be paying somewhat attention to the lesson, the silver haired boy. The other two looked as if they could careless about what was being taught.

Despite his efforts, Jungkook couldn't keep his  attention away from the silver haired vampire. There was just something about him that didn't sit well with the alpha, but at the same time, Jungkook couldn't help but feel drawn towards the handsome grey head and his scent.

Finally, after another torturing thirty minutes, the bell rang indicating it was now lunch, and Jungkook watched as the three vampires quickly disappeared out the door.

He gathered up his stuff and packed it away in his bag before also leaving to meet up with his friends before going to the cafeteria. He met up with Jimin in the hallway, and the two made their way to Namjoon's locker where Jin and Namjoon would be waiting for them.