5

After failing to catch up to his mate, Jungkook reluctantly decided to just wait until lunch to talk to him. He quickly found this task almost impossible considering that everywhere he went the vampire's scent also lingered. He tried ignoring it, and continuing on with his day like nothing was wrong, but he knew that this next hour was going to be hell for him.

Jungkook walked into his science class, and took his usual seat on the far sight of the room. He sighed. He had no idea how was supposed to survive the next hour in the same room as his mate, but not being able to do anything. His leg started shaking, a nervous tic he's had since he was a kid. He tried, but was never able to get rid of it. It was an unbreakable habit.

Jungkook was suddenly once again surrounded by an intoxicating aroma. He didn't have to look up to know that his mate had entered the room. Jungkook could feel a pair of eyes on him, but he didn't know if it was his mate's eyes or if it was one of the vampire's.

Deciding that he wanted to know, Jungkook looked over and ended up making direct eye contact with his mate. It was like time momentarily stopped, and it was then that Jungkook realized how truly beautiful his mate was. Jungkook could easily get lost in those bright blue orbs that stared back at him with the same intensity as his own.

Jungkook was snapped back to reality when the vampire suddenly looked away when his friends said something to him, and that's when Jungkook realized that the other vampires were there. They were saying something that had the grey haired boy nodding before sitting down at his desk, and avoiding Jungkook's gaze the rest of the hour.

As soon as the lunch bell rang, Jungkook watched as the red and black haired vampires dragged his mate out of the room and away from him. Jungkook quickly packed up his things, and went to meet up with Jimin and the others. They had made him promise to wait for them before he went to talk to the vampires.

He found Jimin already waiting at Namjoon's locker with Namjoon and Jin. He approached his friends and sighed.

"Can we go now?" Jungkook asked clearly impatient seeing as he's waited all morning.

"Yes, we can go now." Jin said. "But please just keep in mind what we I told you this morning okay?"

Jungkook wanted snap back at Jin for implying that his mate might not want him, but he knew that the elder just wanted the best for him and was just looking out for him. So, instead of snapping back he just nodded his head.

"I will Jin, but I'm hoping that he will feel the same about me." Jungkook answered.

"And how exactly do you feel about him?" Jimin asked, eyeing the alpha as the four werewolves made their way down the hallway and towards the cafeteria.

"Um, I don't know. I mean I don't even know his name, but I feel like I can't live without him. I don't know if it's because I now actually know what's happening, or what. I just know that if anything were to happen to him, I don't know what I'd do." Jungkook responded truthfully.

"Wow." Namjoon said after a moment. "I think you have it worse than I did with Jin."

Jungkook sighed. "I just don't get it. I didn't feel this way yesterday. I mean I was drawn to him and I was attracted to his scent, but it wasn't this bad. Like yeah, yesterday I thought he smelled good, but today it's like I was drowning in his scent and couldn't get enough.
It wasn't like I was completely in love with him."

"You think you're in love with him?!" Jin asked bewildered.

"What? No!" Jungkook immediately said, his eyes wide. "That wasn't what I meant! Hell, I don't even know his name!"