Chapter 4 : Birthday

everyone gathered at the 'hye cafe'. blackpink, bts, mamamoo, 9muses, ikon, winner, cl, dara, gd, donghae,yura, jonghyun, hani, jaeyoung, kangjoon and the ariel members. today the cafe wouldnt open, today was a very painful yet special day for everyone. today would be the day they celebrated the one person who they all had in commen. they would be celebrating the one person who made most of them close. they would celebrate the one person who made their love come true and who gave them the strength to go against their agencies and fight for the person the wanted to spend their life with. today was a specail day, today was her birthday. they one by one reached the cafe with food but of course no one brought presents, since there would be no one to receive or open them. hyerim and 9muses gathered the tables making a big big table. while black pink and ariel decorated the onder ground club. bts got the drinks and both ikon, winner, gd, cl, dara and donghae placed the food on the tables preparing them to be ready to serve. yura and hani decorated the cake while jonghyun, jaeyoung and kangjoon were running late. after hyerim and the 9muses girls finished with the tables kyungri walked over to yura and hani quite upset.

"any news?" kyungri asked yura and hani but the shook their heads quite upset too.

"oppa hasnt call. honestly i dont think he will be coming" hani said with a big sigh in between her words

"ohh hell nah" yura suddenly spoke getto english " oppa better show because he will be bring jonghyun oppa with him, so you better call him and tell him yura said to get here now!!!" she said in an angry tone

"yeah yura!!!!" kyungri called "isnt jonghyun the one driving them here?"

"ohh thats true...." she paused taking out her phone to dial his number and she does 'ring ring' "its ringing" she says looking at the ground waiting for him to pick

"were you looking for my love?" jonghyun says leaning into the wall followed by kangjoon and jaeyoung. they pretended to be all cool leaning on the wall the way they did but only got 3 angry girls staring at them for being late.

everyone sat around the tables and began eating talking about hyejin. each one mention how they met her and what they love the most of her. of course from time to they would come with disagrements but nothing big. suddenly the conversation about hyejin got a bit out of control as they began spilling things they had promised never to say.

"omg remember when we almost ran over her" wheein comented looking at moonbyul and everyone else turned shocked. moonbyul smiled nervously at everyone as they waited for an explanation

"okay okay yes i almost ran over her. that is how we met her " moonbyul said pointing at wheein

"ohh that nothing!!" jimin mention smacking taehyungs back " you remember right?" jimin asked and taehyung only glared at him asking him to shut up

"ive never known how you truely came close to her." wheein commented

"what about you wheein? how did you become close with hyejin ?" taehyung asked trying to avoid her question

"ohh well both hyejin-ah and i were from the same town as hye and it really funny because they both are called hyejin!" wheein said laughing

"i know when the 3 of us would go out and wheein called out our name we would both turn " hwasa mentioned annoyed

"right lolz and that is how hyejin-ah stayed with her name while well hyejin-ah became hye and she would always ask everyone to just call her hye even in school she was hye while she was hyejin" wheein explain pointing at hwasa

"how did you both become close to hye though?" namjoon asked curiously staring at jimin and taehyung.

"well...." taehyung began "you see hyung...."

"ohh this will be good .." jimin said to rose who was on his left while taehyung on his right. rose looked at him asking to explain but he just smiled at her turning to namjoon. "hyung you see... well just keep in mind this all happened before we knew you knew you and before i began dating chaeyoung and taehyung began dating wheein." everyone looked at jimin. some with understand eyes, some confused, and some a bit upset as if they knew what had happened.

"did you...?" jennie asked looking back and forth at both of them pointing here finger in up and down both of them and yoongi only laugh as it knowing exactly what had happened that one night

"ohh god unnie!!!" rose said smacking her hand down. not believing what jennie was trying to imply and yoongi kept laughing as he noticed both jimin and taehyung face change and that moment yoongi understood knowing he was right and he only smirked at both of them.

"tae?" wheein called understanding yoongis smirk.

"jimin?!" rose said and both rose and wheein waited along with the rest for an explanation andnamjoon sighed shaking his head getting an idea of what might of happened

"wheein look i swear it was nothing much!!!" and he turned to namjoon "hyung i had sworn never to speak of it"

"omg " jisoo slammed her hand on the table as she rose from her chair but got stopped by jin.

"jimin" rose called as he only stayed quiet laughing at taehyung trying to explain.

"chaeyoung-ah its not like that i swear." he said placing his hand on her face assuring her nothing happened between him and hyejin " chaeyoung-ah i swear all did was watch!" he said and everyones eyes widened and yoongi totally lost it laughing his mind out. jennie turned to yoongi and smacked his arm so he would stop but he didnt. "sorry man.." jimin said to taehyung " your on your own now.."

"okay look we meet in a club and i was there with jimin. it was way before we dated and around the time he got your number" taehyung told both wheein and rose and rose only looked at jimin "it was a one time thing! she needed it and well so did i im sorry. later wheni saw you and her together i thought you two were dating but you just introduced her as a friend so i felt relieved and chaeyoung jimin just watched he never touched her." taehyung finished and everyone was quiet.

"well ..." yura said and turned to jonghyun "are you imagening" she smacked him

"well im just gald ikon, winner, cl unnie, dara unnie, gd oppa, 9muses unnie left or they all would of kick you ass by now." jisoo said

"both of you!" lisa assured

"i did do anything though... he did it all "jimin said

"you watching isnt enough?" rose asked and jimin leaned his head on her shoulder asking for forgiveness

"well that escalated quickly" moonbyul said and everyone turned to her like really?

"well we cant blame them..." kangjoon said and kyungri turned to him " nona you know im right!"

"yeah yeah i know she was perfect" kyungri agreed

"pretty" yura said

"tiny" hani said

"perfect body" rose said

"long hair" jennie said

"and beautiful too!" lisa mentioned

"she could dance well" jisoo said " almost as good as lisa!!"

"she singed pretty" jin said

"most importantly she had a big heart. very kind person who could make anyone fall for her just with smiling at them." jonghyun said and they all agreed even yura not feeling jealous or upset at his comment. just like her the rest of the girls couldnt get angry at their boyfriends because they too knew what kind of person hyejin was and how she could melt anyone close by.

they all stayed until very late just remembering hyejin and laughing at random things. they talked about anything and everything. they all had one person in commen at first but as they all talked and got to know each other better they realized they could really be close even if it started because of her and she was gone now. she left them with a big gift a friendship that would be born and could grow with time thanks to her. she unconsiously brought them all together. she changed alot of things on every person she she came across. she had the power to change people for good and make them a better person of themselves. she was able to do that on each one.