Chapter 15 : Return p.2

"Oppa"

Hyejin called once the door swung open revealing the person she want to see so badly ever since she returned to Korea. They stood there staring into each others eyes, no words need. She was too nervous to speak a word and he was too shocked to realize what was happening.

" Can I come in?" She finally took the courage of asking and he finally woke from his shock state and let her in. They both felt very awkward, she took a seat in the table waiting for him to do the same.

" Why are you here?" His words came out with a too cold of a tone. She was take back by his tone, surely she wasnt expect that. She turned her gaze away from his. She felt like she made a big mistake going there. 'why did I even listen to Yoongi oppa and come here' she thought to herself. "Are you going to talk or can I leave?" he interrupted her thought and turned to his. He was being really distant with her and she couldnt blame him. Of course he would be angry but him talking to her like that now made her want to cry. "I really have somewhere to go so if you have nothing to say please leave."

At this point she couldnt open her mouth, for if she did the tears she was holding in would fall down. She didnt want him to see her in tears. He hated her and she knew he wouldnt care. And whatever she had to see he clearly wasnt interested in. "I... um.... " She paused and turn to face down. She stood up her head still hanging low and walked to the door. " I am sorry, I shouldnt of come. Sorry for wasting your time." She opened the door but before she left she said "I promise it wont happen again." closing the door behind her.

Namjoon stood there beating himself up for being so stupid and cold with her. He was debating whether to go after her or letting her go. And he ran trying to catch her.

---------------------------------------

Once Hyejin reached her car. She took out the keys to unlock it but her hands were too shaky but she managed to open her car. She drove off tears falling down her face. She couldnt stop them anymore. She was hurt. She drove to back to her apartment. Once she reached it, she saw everyone there playing with the kids. She smiled at everyone before making her way to her room. Not even bothering with everyones questions.

Everyone grew quiet noticing her face, Yoongi for one knew something had gone wrong and followed her telling everyone to wait there with the kids and they agreed.

*Knock Knock*

"Hyejin-ah" Yoongi called as he opened the door slowly to fine her petite figure sitting by the window porch. He closed the door behind him and walked to her. "Hyejin-ah " He called again and she turned to the guy infront of him "Oppa, I didnt hear you come in" She stated and he sat infront of her "How did it go?" she turned away from him "Fine" she smiled to him and he knew it wasnt an honest smile. He knew something went wrong the moment she walked in.

He placed a hand on hers and said "Its me Hyejin-ah, you dont have to lie to me. What happened?" she shook her head as tears threaten to come again. "Hyejin-ah...." seeing her like that made him worry a lot. "He.... he... he" she could talk since tears were already falling down. She was crying, a full on cry. He quickly moved closer and pulled her into a hug. "Shhhh, its okay, it will be okay, everything will be okay." he cressed her back in a comforting way. She pulled away feeling a bit better.

" Oppa" she said now looking at him "He didnt listen, he was cold and distant. He told me if I didnt have anything to say that he had somewhere to be and if I could leave." Yoongi grew angry hearing this. Namjoon did wrong and he knew it. 'that idiot, he should of listened' he thought. " He is an idiot, he will regret this, so you didnt tell him about the twins? Or anything?" He asked her and she nodded.

He took out his phone and dial a number. "What are you doing?" she asked realizing who he was calling " He said he was busy" Hyejin and then he picked up. Hearing his voice made her heart ache again.