chapter 2 ~i don't even know who to choose?!

It was a Saturday. I was laying in my apartment on my bed checking my phone. Untill I hear a knocking at the door christine was too busy listen to xxxtentacion. I got up in my pjs and walk down stairs.

My PJ's:

When I open the door I see huncho at my door like 6:00am in the morning I look at him

U ready? Ready for what u said? He looked at u then rolled his eyes and pulled u out the door. U look nice in ur PJ's ;) mama.  I didn't know to laught or blush. He grap my hand and I felt him rub my hand a bit I want to yeet back but, I didn't I just blush he let go of my hand when we got to the car I see someone in the back. When I got in the car it was CHRISTINE. She act so clause weren't u in the bed! Yeah I was then I went threw the back door cause u were takeing to long. I noticed that she dye her hair black on one side was blond.
Christine:

When the drive was over

When the drive was over.His mom drop us starbucks. When we got there

I sat down and order my coffee

I sat down and order my coffee.😍😍😍💝💝💝it look so yummy. I seen better said huncho. Ohhh someone's jelly said christine. No I'm not. Ok If u say so. After that we went to the mail. Of course christine aways leave me alone. So when I was shoping for my bra which I'm use to shoping with christine. Huncho came behide me and whispered in my ear ur more like a XL. I can feel him breathing on my neck. I moved his hand from my waste. I mean what you want me to do. I don't know what he was going do and I didn't want to wait and see.
I found christine and we sat down at a table in the mall and i told her what happened. Wow he really want some said christine😂👍.  Ur not helping😅! Ohh crap I got to go! Ethan coming to pick me up. (Her bestfriend he been trying to date her but I guess she doesn't like him) byee guys see u later. Are u mad at me asked huncho😵😕? Idk huncho, I guess not. U ready? Yeah please when went outside it was raining huncho took off his jacket here cover ur head with this. Thanks*_*  I guess. When huncho walked me home he seem upset. What's up I said. Oh nothing just tired. Mm..oh really It's just family problems just a litte upset. I felt bad can I spend the night 🌙? Uh sure I don't see why not. I text christine to see If she want to come over. When I got to huncho place It was so big.