chapter 7 ~ alex

Marco got up from on top of me. ever heard of knocking huncho. Damn u act like i did it on purpose. U put back on clothes and walk out the room and call christine. Hey can u come pick me up i said christine said sure i don't see why not i told her pick me up at a the bus stop. I hug marco and told him bye. I saw a black car pull up. Christine wind down the window. When i look in the car it was alex driving (alex my best friend i knew seens the being of freshman years we were also long distances friends) omg i said as i wrap my arms around him.

It's great to see u alex said as he put back on his seatbelt. He start driving i ask him what u doing down here and how u know i was here. 1:i came to visit. 2:christine told me to pick u up. How long u gonna be down here i ask. Untill

Thanksgiving break is over. That's good because Thanksgiving break just began which means we can hang out more unless u have plans with someone already if so it's good. Ur/n i can aways make time for you. We pulled up in the driveway. Why didn't u pull in the garage i ask him as we got out the car. It seems rude. When we got inside i saw issac (a litte flashback if u don't know who isacc is That's issac) i see she was with her boyfriend i said to alex as i giggle. Hey ur/n u see u got a surprised. Thanks it was the best gift ever as i hug alex.

Me and issac about to watch a movie want to watch

Me and issac about to watch a movie want to watch. Sure alex said what about you ur/n? Sure i don't see why not. I go get the popcorn 🍿.  I went in the kitchen to get the popcorn it was in the cabin i couldn't reach untill i hand lift me by my waist there u go. Thanks alex u light. Wait what as i laugh😂 ur not heavy. I went in the living room and sat down on the couch.

Alex sat next to me we our own bowl cause christina want to selfish and keep her bowl to herself besides issac she didn't share with me and alex. So what movie u guys want death note or the means girls. Death note me and

Alex scream. Of course u pick that one because her twin in that movie😁😒. I fell asleep i don't remember how i fell asleep so easily. When i woke up i was lay on alex chest. I quick got up i really hope me and Alex didn't do nothing! I woke alex up. Alex did we-. Did we do what..uh ur/n no no no. Oh okay where's blaze and christine. There upstairs sleeping. Sorry alex i woke u up i was scary and trying to make sure. It's ok ur/n as he rub my shoulder i fell asleep right back into him arms. (At the time u look at alex's  as a brother so this stuff y'all aways do)