chapter 6 ~ look who's back (+13)

Finally Thanksgiving which means we don't have school. I wake up with marco arms wrap around me. I turned on my phone and i saw 4 miss calls from christine. I quick call back hello christine! Are u ok ur/n? Yes why wouldn't i be. Cause u didn't come home last night,where were u?! Calm down I'm by marco house. U sure been spending a lot of time there. Well call me if something go wrong or if you had plans k bye ily. Marco had came up from behide me and start kiss my neck hey beautiful. Oh hey marco😘 as i kiss him. He went downstairs and start cooking. When you starred cooking?
I ask him when u starred sleeping in my bed and giggle. When he finished cooking. We sat down at the dinner table. Soo what you plan for Thanksgiving he ask? Oh idk yet, are u plan something? Oh uh no not yet. I'm about to take a shower i went upstairs to get my clothes. I start running my water.

I had a flashback on what happened last time. (Incase u didn't know on chapter 3 huncho took ur/n bra and that's when you found out huncho and marco were bothers) i wonder how huncho doing so i text him on Instagram (hey how r u doing huncho?) I took my clothes and put then down on top of the toilet. I hop in the shower. When i got out the shower. Marco said christine was at the door waiting for me. When i walk outside i see christine in the car with
Ben(one of christine internet friends i aways thought that boy was gay even tho nothing wrong with it he could be bisexual all i know i don't care , any way back to the story) hey ben it's nice seeing you i said as i got in the car. So when ben start driving. I ask soo where are we going? Oh by auntie andell. I hope that they won't judge you ben. I hope not neither he said. I was confused are they dating just a question that pop up in my head then i realized oh she's dating issac. I wish marco could of came i wonder why not? So when we got there i said hey to everyone hugs and talk to my coz's. Ben and my twin Jacob was geting alone. (He's not really my twin) i was looking for christine and i saw her in auntie andell room. What's wrong with you. Oh nothing just chill. After that we left and ben drop me off by marco house. Marco wasn't home so i went it his bedroom. I lay on his bed then took out some clothes out the suite case i ran my water then hop in the shower i thought i heard a door open but i thought i was just tripping a hand tough my waist and rub down i turned around to see marco in the shower with me NAKED! He kiss my neck giving me a hickey then in and out me slowing then fast. I let out a moan fuck marco! After we got out the shower he put on his clothes. Damn marco i never knew you was the type of guy. There's a lot of stuff u don't know about me he said with a wink. I went in his room and i lay down on his bed and got on my phone looking threw Instagram. He took my phone out my hand and push it to the side. Let's start we're we left off at. He then kiss me then stick his tongue in my mouth. He flip me over then rub my back. He took off my shorts. Ur so wet bae. I got up and kiss him keeping it simple and clean. The door had open up huncho walked in.

 The door had open up huncho walked in