chapter 5 ~ closer than before ( 13+ )

(Before we start this story sorry i haven't post i try post tomorrow ok let me shut up and this story is not that nasty.  comment some ideas for the next chapter ok ily!!!😍😍😳😳

😙😙)Next morning, i wake up next to marco. Oh why is he so cute. It's a crime to be the fine. He woke me up with a kiss on my head. Hey cutie u look cute. He went in the bathroom to change in his uniform for school. Hey um..marco i don't have my clothes.

I walk in the bathroom marco was taken a photo

I walk in the bathroom marco was taken a photo.😍😅 it was cute. I walk out then i felt something grap my hand i have ur clothes there in my room on the dressier. Me and marco walk to school it was cute but at the same time i was nervous.  Marco grap my hand and smile at me.

U ready to go to class

U ready to go to class. Umm yeah. So we went to math class at the end of day in math class for 4th back in our homeroom class i look on huncho live saw huncho live with another girl

I don't know why i stared cry but i ask mr. Perry can i go to the bathroom go ahead. I ran to the bathroom i saw marco walk from the office i turned my face from him and rab and ran in the stale and start crying. When i came out the bathroom someone push me into the wall in the girls bathroom and kiss me i look up to see it was marco. Marco had this hot look on his face.  The bell ring when he walk away. After school i tired looking for marco but , i was crowd by the people in the hallway trying to get outside the door. When i finally got out the door. Someone tap me. I turned around to see christine hey gurl where u about to go? Oh um.. To the house i guess. Oh k want to walk together, sure i don't see why not. It was around 6:15 pm. Christine I'm about to head out to marco house. Ok be careful i might come by. I left and walk down down to the Conner of the street to the stop sign and turn down the Conner on the right. When i knock on the door. I heard arguing. Marco come to the door and told me hold up. Then he opened the door and told me to come in.

He gave me a covered and hot chocolate🍵(if u don't like hot chocolate then just don't read that part ok, ok) he sat down on the couch across from me. U need something? No i came here to see u. Oh that's funny? What's funny? Last time i check u were here to visit huncho. So that's what ur mad about?

He didn't say nothing after that. Do u hate me marco? I ask him , no i don't care if u like huncho . I need to get something right quick. I grap him by his hand he turn around and i trip and fall on the couch. He walked over and try to pull me up i pulled him close to my face.

I'm sorry marco ,I'm not mad. He then try to get up again. Where are u going? I get up and kiss him. He then lift me up and took me to his room and laid me down on the bed. He start kiss me slowly. I grap his hair while he kiss me on my neck. Ur/n stop he whispered. I-i need to lay down. He laid down on the bed. He took off his pants and then pull down my shorts. I moan out loud.  I think he was stress i totally forgot about early. I turned off the light and laid in his arms. I start playing with his hair he just smile and laugh. Why are u still here with me? Cause I love u😚.