chapter 10 ~ my mistake

*Thanksgiving break is over*

You help alex get his bags, i got that ur/n as he wink at u. Alex a f boy!! What no I'm not he said. Every girl u see u like. That's not true for a fact and u said every girl i'm not trying to catch a case (u see what i did there😂😂😉) I'm going to miss u😥 alex said as he sat down in the chair.
Alex:

I feel like you're kicking me out the house alex said as he laugh

I feel like you're kicking me out the house alex said as he laugh. Bahhhha I'm not alex u know we have to go back to school. I text u later as he hug me. I don't want u to go😥😒! Aww i don't wanna go either. Alex kiss me on my forehead bye ur/n. After that i went in the room with christina. U told ur little boyfriend bye 😂. He's not my boyfriend he's my ..bestfriend. Ok what u want to watch? The kissing booth!!! Oh no he found out😥. Oh that's tough i said as i laugh.  Do u have ur school unifrom christina ask? Yeah i pick it up and showed it to her . ur/n i don't see ur unifrom top. I grap the clothes from christina ur right there not in here. I hear the door bell ring. I go get it. I walk downstairs to see who was at the door. Who is it? Delivery. I don't remember order something i open the door. Hey ur/n. What the hell u doing here marco!? I came to return ur Uniform top. I hope u didn't have dirty side chick rub there butt on my stuff (I'm lowkey trying to keep it clean) i still don't understand what ur talking about. I snatch my uniform top I'm not about to play the mind game with u marco! I hear foot steps from behide me i see christina with a bat😱!! She walk up from behide me and came to the side of me. Give me one good reason why i shouldn't knock ur ass out. I'm sorry... wrong answer. Stop christina we not about have a munder in front of the house.  I close the door in marco face. Why u didn't let me clock him just one good time?! Christina ur not about to go to jail cause of marco. I went back in the room i got a text from alex. He ask wyd i reply back nothing. I told him I'm about to go to sleep.

*the next day*

I got up and put on my school unifrom idk why but they change it and said we have to wear school unifroms out of no where! I had went down to the kitchen and christina making waffles and eggs,bacon.  Here go ur food. On our way walking to school we ate breakfast. I went to my first class math 😥. I sat down i saw marco walk in the class. Ugh i just want this day to be over with!  Once first class was over the teacher's said go to ur 3rd block. When i was pack my note books and other stuff. Marco walk up to me are u still upset with me? I look at him and didn't say nothing i head to my 3rd block. I went to music. All right class if u don't know why they skip 2nd block because early dismissal. Anyone have any questions? Yes i do a boy said that was siting like two sits over. What time we get off? We get off at 12:15 right now its 11:20. We only spend 2 mins in there and the bell ring. We went to our 5th block teacher. It was 12:00. One of the teacher's knocked on the door mrs.jones came and open the door there teacher not here so can one of teacher that was on the junior Hall she ask can they come with u? It was a few so i guess they got split up and then i notice marco was walking in with them. Marco sat one desk in front of me.  It turn 12:05 already all the buses are here. They called our hall first. I saw christina geting out her class i walk over towards her and hug her. Marco walk past us. I should brough my bat christina said. Stop let's not worry about marco rn. I stayed after school for cheerleader. After that we had lunch then we can go. Oh yeah the only reason why she really came is because her crush was there. I'm just joking but she also come there to support me. It was lunch break i went outside to eat some of the girls said hey and walk by. One of my friends renae walk up to the table and sat down. (That's the person my sister use to like) christina came back and sat down at the table and Kevin and Ashley came over there by us and sat down. A few mins later break time was over and i told them wait for me. I went to go use the restroom when i came out i see marco why are u mad me?
Marco: