12 ➶ I AM YOUR RULER

CHAPTER 12: I AM YOUR RULER

*

*

"SO HE TRIED TO KILL HER?" Mead asked. "Tried. He failed. He has his doubts despite my reassurance. The girl won't impede us or our plans." Michael assured her as he held one of her hands.

"I am not opposing you, but don't you think the Dark Lord is trying to tell you something? Doing what's good for you?" Mead had her doubts. "Perhaps the girl is a traitor. An accomplice of the witches." This was the only case where Michael had been approached by his father himself rather than Michael approaching him first.

"Why do you insist on keeping this girl alive?" Mead questioned. The man released his hand from hers, walking away from her slowly. "I don't know." Michael answered. He lied to the sole woman he trusted.

He did know why. He was attracted to her, as she was attracted to him. He knew this was the very reason she chose him over the witches, without the use of manipulation or magic. He feared that he would look weak if Mead found out about his reason.

Hearing her talk earlier about the Antichrist made him furious. His father trying to kill the girl he wanted made him furious. Mead couldn't tell that he was agitated. Yet she worried, that his ignorance and insubordination would be the roots of a much bigger problem. She didn't habe the courage to tell him though, and only remaind silent.

He knew there was no way he could have her, especially if she knew his religion or what he was.

***

"Can you tell me what you did that night? No one saw me leaving the premise." I was referring to the unfortunate Masquerade party. "Illusion. Everyone saw you eat the apple, everyone saw you die. Only I was able to see you."

"What's wrong?" I frowned. His mood changed from the last time I saw him. He looked and sounded agitated and stressed. "I find it the biggest inconvenience when things don't go my way." Michael answered. I figured something must have happened when I last left and Mead covnersed with him.

"What happened?"

Michael only responded with a kiss. It caught me off guard, almost making me lose my balance. He had both of his hands around my arms, a little too tight. His kiss became rougher every second it continued.

He breaks away after the heated moment, yet he remained our closeness intact. "I deserve more than I have. I've gone through hell and I'm not satisfied with what I get." He confessed calmly, but enough to intimidate me. "Then how can you be satisfied?" I whispered.

"Kneel."

"What?" I asked in confusion. "Kneel like you're going to fucking pray." I follow his order, kneeling right in front of him.

I look at him from below, afraid of his tone. He unbuckles his belt, unzipping his trousers. One of his hand grasped onto my brunette hair, as the other held his member. He opens his mouth slightly, indicating me to copy his gesture.

I open my mouth, as the tip touched my mouth. He forced my head to move closer. I flickered my tongue around it, until he pulls my hair to make me get closer. My mouth moved down to his shaft, up again, and the motion continued on and on.

He moaned in pleasure, as I repeated the same set of movements. I bobed ym head up and down, with his hips bucking against me.

"Fuck." He forced me to go deeper,which made me gag. I tried to maintain the length as long as I could without gagging too much. I used one of my hands this time to move my wrist around the base in a circular motion, as I continued to pump. The room was filled by his groans of pleasure.

I finally release away, trying to catch my breath after the new experience. He moves his hand up and down his length a few times, before he teases my mouth with the tip again.

A load hits my mouth, trying to swallow it without too much gagging. He cleans himself of, while I wiped my mouth after all the saliva I just used up.

He offers a hand, helping me stand up. He puts an arm around my waist, a little too tight than usual, pulling me closer. "I will become the ruler. The rotting corpses of the witches presented before my throne. Miss Mead becoming my right hand man. And you, darling, will be my Queen."

***

"MALLORY, we have to go over this again and again. We don't have any other options."

"Let the girl concentrate, Myrtle." Cordelia rebutted. "Are you sure we can't get the girl? Even if against her will?" Myrtle was a true believer that Cara Longwood was somewhat of a savior. She has felt her presence to be pecuilar, in a good way, that even she felt dirty that she practiced magic (which was considered a sin in the Bible).

"She has not been consumed by the darkness, probably it would be impossible. But the darkness itself is right next to her.  We will die before getting to her even if against her will. There's no way Langdon will allow it."

"He doesn't know her real nature. If he did, he would've killed her by now. She should be dead if he knew that she was going to destroy his plan. But he doesn't know. And while it's true, we have a better chance."

Cordelia doubted her idea. She looked at Mallory, who looked stressed out and pressured. The Supreme sighed, contemplating once again if her death will hinder the victory of the witches.

Mallory will become the new Supreme, which will allow her to garner enough power to defeat Michael Langdon. But she knew it was nearly impossible. She has seen visions of them losing, all of her sisters dying, and the entire world on the last day of existence.

God help them all.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

the first chapter of INGENUE, MICHAEL LANGDON has been posted. Go check it out!

I'm sorry for the loooooong wait. I just took the admission exam for my dream school, which is pretty exciting. Also, I felt pretty lazy to write a smut scene?? like this would have been posted a long time ago if i wasnt so bad and lazy at it lmaoooooooo

BY THE WAY,,, have you watched the finale??? your thoughts??? I think it's bit of a lackluster and could have done way more... like all the buildup to mallory becoming the supreme just for THAT??? lmaoo i dont know if i'm overreacting but the finale makes me pissed. If Michael had to die, he had to die in some fucking gruesome and gory way with all the intense buildup from the witches and the forces of hell and all evil battling with the forces of good im like,,, gOrl ,,

AND BY THE WAY 2: The ending of this book will be DIFFERENT from the TV show. Aint no weak ass unjustful stupid ending on my book