two

"You're so stupid to think that you could escape that easily. You really are just like your father aren't you? Clumsy and idiotic." She whispered cruelly into his ear, making him wince at every word.

"N..no. I get my clumsiness and idiocy from my grandfather." He smirked as Aldor gasped slightly, placing her hand on his neck.

"You're going to choke me? Kill me? Shame, seeing as I have all of these things to tell you about the Resistance." Ben smirked as Aldor's hand quickly lowered.

"Things like what?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Such as where to target your guns or whatever, I don't know." Ben said with the slightest laugh.

"Hmph. Not good enough." Aldor muttered

"Alright then, uhh..location of the map to Skywalker? Do you want that?" Ben smirked again.

"Only if you know exactly where it is. Which I doubt you do." Aldor scoffed.

Ben shrugged. "It's in a BB unit supposedly. Belonged to some X-Wing pilot. It's white and orange." Ben told her.

Aldor paused for a moment, hitting Ben over the head, hard. Ben instantly fell unconscious. Aldor then began to walk, dragging the unconscious Ben along with her.

-

Ben awoke suddenly, to see Commander Kitt and General Hux arguing in the corner of the room he was in.

"Hux, he knows the location of the map to Skywalker. That's the one thing we need to bring an end to the Jedi and Resistance once and for all." Aldor told him as Hux sighed.

"Commander are you not listening to yourself? He knows what droid has the map, he does not know where that droid is! Do not let him distract you!" Hux yelled at her.

"Well then what do you suggest we do General?" She asked him.

"We kill him. He is too much of a distraction to this entire scheme." Hux told her.

Aldor raised an eyebrow at him.
"Or we could do the less violent thing and we could ask him questions." She suggested as Hux muttered something before nodding.

"I'd prefer if we went with the questions." Ben spoke up, Aldor and Hux looking at him.

"Well then Rebel Scum, where is the location of the BB unit?" Hux asked him, walking over to stand right in front of him.

"That I'm still not sure of. It might be in Jakku." Ben said, leaving Hux to scoff.

"See Commander? He knows nothing. He is useless to us." Hux concluded.

"That may be. Go and get the other prisoner we have on board. Then he may start talking." Aldor spat as Ben looked at them confused.

Hux nodded. "Very well." He spoke before leaving the room.

"Hey uh..What other prisoner?" Ben asked as Aldor smirked.

"Oh you'll see." She responded.

-

"You better get your goddamned ugly ginger ass hands off of me!" Ben heard a familiar voice yell outside of the door.

Moments later, the door opened and Ben was met with the sight of Hux dragging one of Ben's closest friends with him, a gun to her head.

"Rosanna?" Ben whispered as her eyes looked up to meet his.

"Oh my god, Ben! We were all so worried about you, we thought you'd been kil-" Rosanna started before Aldor walked over to her and punched her hard in the stomach, Hux loosening her grip on her as she fell to the floor.

"Restrain her." Aldor told Hux, as he grabbed her arms, holding her to the floor.

Aldor smirked as she ignited her red, crackling lightsaber, bringing it close to Rosanna's neck.

"Tell us Ben, tell us where that BB unit is. Or I kill your friend. Shame too, she's such a pretty thing." Aldor laughed.

"God will you just shut the fuck up and kill me already?" Rosanna joked as Aldor's face lit up.

"Oh you'd like to die? Isn't that just great! So I could kill you now and it wouldn't mean a damn thing to you?" Aldor asked, the lightsaber crackling hotly upon the skin of Rosanna's neck.

"Don't! Alright, alright, I'll tell you everything I know." Ben pleaded as Aldor lifted her lightsaber away from Rosanna's neck.

"Are you just saying that so that I'd stop hurting your friend? Because not only can I kill her, I can kill you. Just like that." Aldor said, snapping her fingers.

Ben's eyes widened as Aldor unignited her lightsaber, throwing it to the floor with a loud clang.

She placed her hand close to Ben's head, herself getting close to his body, as she started to search his mind.

"You've seen the map?" She spoke with shock.

"Of course you've seen the map. But oh no, it's incomplete. Pity. But oh, that's interesting. Sometimes you wish that you'd of gone with me when I destroyed the jedi temple?"

"Get out of my head!" Ben yelled, as Aldor continued to search.

"This one's adorable, you wished that I'd never of turned? So that we could still be friends. Isn't that sweet? General, isn't that sweet?" Aldor said with a laugh, Hux rolling his eyes.

"I said..get out of my head!" Ben yelled before Aldor suddenly began to struggle to read his mind, it suddenly cutting off.

She then felt excruciating pain in her head as Ben suddenly sat up with confidence and began to speak with determination.

"You. You're afraid. That you'll never be as strong as Darth Vader." He spoke, Aldor instantly falling back, looking at Ben with fear.

"Commander?" Hux spoke, as Ben and Rosanna looked at one another, attempting not to laugh.

"I want you to take the other prisoner back to her cell." Aldor said, beginning to walk out of the room.

Hux nodded, picking up Rosanna and dragging her out of the room.

Just before Aldor left the room, she took one final look at Ben, before calling over a stormtrooper to guard him. Then she immediately stormed off to god knows where.