five

"Bring me General Hux." Aldor ordered at a nearby stormtrooper, as they nodded and walked off quickly.

Aldor looked more mad than usual and this frightened Hux, as he was brought before her.

"Commander Kitt." He said as she turned to him.

"General Hux. I hope you have been informed that Han Solo was spotted on the Base, moments ago." Aldor told him as Hux nodded.

"I was informed, yes." Hux mumbled.

"I want all of your men looking for that man." Aldor barked at him.

"Commander Kitt, surely you shouldn't let your personal beliefs get in the way-" Hux said to her, as Aldor turned to glare at him, lifting her hand up suddenly and force choking him.

"If you fail to do what I order, as your Commander, then I'll just kill you." Aldor told him, releasing the force choke and smirking.

Hux stood there for a moment, regaining his breath, before scurrying off.

-

The light flickered in Ben's cell, as he slowly began to open his eyes, trying to see who the blurry figure was. No wait, the two blurry figures.

"Kid? God you look awful, what the hell did they do to you?" He heard a familiar voice, as Ben smiled.

"Dad?" He croaked out.

"It's me kid. I'm here, and Rosanna is too." Han told him, as he ran over and removed the restraints from the chair that Ben was strapped to.

Ben fell into his father's arms and laughed slightly.

"Come on, let's get you two out of here." Han said, nodding at Rosanna, as Ben managed to stand up.

-

The trio ran through corridors on the Base, as Han tried to navigate where he'd parked the Falcon.

"Dad, do you remember where you parked it?" Ben asked as Han scowled slightly.

"Of course I do! It's just this damn place looks so similar!" Han growled at him, as Rosanna looked around, her ears alert.

"Everyone be quiet." Rosanna said suddenly, as Ben gave her a confused look.

"What can you hear?" Ben asked as the three of them stopped.

"A lightsaber. Coming from over there." Rosanna cried, her voice full of fear, as she pointed to her left.

"Shit." Ben mumbled, as the three began to run faster, eventually reaching an exit, the sudden cold breeze of the snowy climate outside hitting the three with a chill.

"Come on! We haven't got much time." Han yelled at the two, pulling at his sons hand, as Ben gazed in awe at the base. Stormtroopers were beginning to appear, their blasters armed and ready to fire.

The three ran into the dense forest, eventually reaching the falcon. Han and Ben ran onboard, but Rosanna stood on the boarding ramp for a few minutes, looking out at the forest. She could hear movement, footsteps approaching quickly. Just as she was about to go into the falcon and close the ramp, she saw General Hux moving through the trees, Aldor Kitt coming up behind him, her double-bladed lightsaber drawn, glowing red onto the snowy ground.

Rosanna ran onboard the ship, the ramp closing at a moderate speed, as she looked fleetingly at Hux, him staring deep into her eyes as the ramp shut and the falcon took off, going into lightspeed.

-

"General Hux, Commander Kitt would like to see you." A captain informed Hux as he walked onboard the bridge.