Chapter 2

-Rosie POV- 

We were walking to our classroom, then 7 guys surrounded us.
"Excuse me?" Jennie unnie said.
"Hi girls~" a strange pink haired guy said to us.

I rolled my eyes becuz how they acted.

"Who are you?"

The 7 boys and my friends gasped.

"What!?" I yelled.

My friends pulled me away and told me about them. They are a dangerous gang group...Yup im going to die today... AISHHHHH!!! IS THIS THE BAD FEELING THAT IM GETTING!?
I was walking to my classroom when I heard someone yell my name.

"ROSIEEE!!" Chanyeol yelled at me

"Channy!" I yelled while smiling.

Chanyeol is part of EXO, they're also popular gang group in our school. Lots of boys hate Chanyeol since im so close to him. I find it funny.
Chanyeol always walks me to my classroom even though we have different classroom.
I got to the classroom. I felt like someone was staring at me. I saw 2 people part of BTS. One was approaching me.

"Hi!" He said to me.

I nodded. He smiled.

" my name is Jeon Jungkook."

"My name is park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosie." I said with a fake smile.

-Jungkook POV-
Wow. I never knew a girl would never knew who we were. I really like that girl. Her friends pulled her away. She looked cute when she was confused. I chuckled. Taehyung was looking at her also and smiling. I frowned. I think I'm jealous? Nah I never get jealous of a girl.
We got to our classroom. Taehyung was the only one with me for our home room class. Lots of girls surrounded us again. I started flirting with them. And Taehyung was also flirting with them.
I saw the girl from before again, but with a man?! I got angry. He is part of EXO. Our enemy. The man kissed her forehead and left. I got mad, but I went up to her to introduce myself.
"Hi!"
She looks so beautiful.
"My name is Jeon Jungkook." I told her with a smile.

"My name is Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Rosie."

She introduced herself to me too. I'm soo happy. Rosie huh. Amazing name.
I left her alone.
I was walking back to my seat when I saw Taehyung hyung glaring at me. Did I do something wrong?

-Taehyung POV-
She looks so cute. I really want to know her more. I can't stop smiling. I envy her!!
I looked away to prevent myself to not turn look like a weirdo.
We were walking to our classroom. Fortunately I knew that girl was going to be in our class. Her name was R-osie? I dont know.
When we got there. Girl surround us. I thought Rosie was going to be here, but she's not here yet. I started flirting with the girls. Then I saw her with a guy. Shit is he her boyfriend?
I saw Jungkook smiling. He approached her and introduced himself to her. I got mad! Does he like her?!
He was walking back to his seat when I started glaring at him.

 I got mad! Does he like her?! He was walking back to his seat when I started glaring at him

I think he saw me. I think Jungkook will misunderstood me. Watever, but i don't like Rosie. I just envy her. Im right. Right? 

.

.

.

DONE! There was more, but it ended up deleting when i tried to upload a photo. idk what happened, but watever. SOO i will be updating 2 times a week. i will try my best to find errors soo yeah. BYEEEE!!

---------

"Taehyung do you really only envy Rosie~"

"Shut up author! Beside i think Jungkook likes her, it's been awhile since Jungkook actually liked someone. I can't like her and i just fucking envy her!!"

"Gosh Taehyung! You need to chillaxxxxxx~ Do you know why i put xxxxxxx!!! Becuz christmas is almost hereeeee!!!"

".... You're soo awkward Author..."

"Fuck you."