Chapter 4

-Rosie POV-

It was time to go home. Finally! Soo the bad feeling i was feeling was just a feeling. Nothing bad happened! Well except for Jungkook. Well Jungkook is- NO! Rosie he's the bad feeling!

"ROSIE!!" Someone yelled.

"Jungkook? What do you want?"

"Well~ Can i walk with you?" Jungkook said flirtiously.

I raised my eyebrow then i rolled my eyes.

"My driver is picking me up." I said

"Oh. Then sorry."

I felt bad... 

"Fine. I can call my driver not to pick me up." I groaned.

He looks so happy. He kinda looks- SHUT UP ROSIE!!!

We were walking together. There was full silence. 

"Hey. What do you want to do while walking?" Jungkook said while breaking the silence.

"Smoke." I said without thinking.

He stopped walking. He looked at me with a questioned face.

"What! I didn't got to smoke at lunch break!" I said while glaring at him.

He sighed and gave me one cigarette. I was happy. I started smoking. 

We were about to cross the street when i got a call. I answered it. 

"What?" 

I dropped my phone and frozed. Then there was a car coming. I was about to get hit.

-Jungkook POV-

I was walking with Rosie. She got a call. She answered. She suddenly stop walking. I was confused. Then i saw a car coming. I pulled her in my way so she didn't get hit. She looked traumatized. 

"You ok?" I asked. "Yo? Rosie? RO-" She started tearing up. Did i yell too loud.

"Rosie?"

"Do you have a driver that can pick us up?" She asked with a shaky voice.

I nodded.

"Can we go to the h-hospital?" 

Hospital? Did something happened. I just nodded. I called my driver to pick us up. 
I wanted to asked what happened, but she looked sad, i looked down. Then i saw something drip. It was blood. I didn't care. Then we arrived at the hospital.

"where is the room where Park Seung-Hyung is or TOP?"

"Are you related to him?" The front desked person asked.

"I-I'm his daughter."

Wait what!? Park Seung-Hyung the TOP!?  Isn't he a leader of a gang. Well a dangerous one!? Rosie who are you?
We went to the room where the lady told us. I saw a man with a sad face.

 I saw a man with a sad face

-Author's POV-

"Appa. This is the first time i see you in 1 year and this is your condition?" Rosie said with a verge of crying.

Rosie's dad look at her daughter.

"Rosie. Sorry... Atleast I'm back." TOP said.

Jungkook was just standing beside her and saw her hand. 

"Rosie."

"What?"

"Your hand is bleeding."

Rosie looked at her hand. It was bleeding bad. 

"Oh?" Rosie started crying.

"Appa! I missed you soo much! Omma and you is always gone!! Oppa never visits me anymore! I feel like i have no family! I felt abandoned all the time! Rosie yelled

TOP started comforting his daughter. Rosie's mom came who is Park Bom. Park Bom owns her own company. The company is very known in the world. Jungkook left so the family can resolve their conflict to each other. After Jungkook left, Rosie fainted. It looks like she lost lots of blood. 

-Jungkook POV-

I just sighed. I left the hospital. I feel like they need to have a family alone time. I was about to leave the entrance when  i saw B.I? Why is B.I here... Who cares. I just want to go home and sleep... It's like 9 pm now.

-B.I-

My phone started ringing. It was my dad. 

"Yes appa? What!? Ok i'm coming. Did you tell her? Ok i will tell her. Bye."

I started calling my little sister.

"Rosie... Dad is back, but he's in the hospital... Rosie. Rosie!"

Did something happen? Hope she's ok. She really love appa.

I arrived at the hospital. I saw Jungkook? Why is he here? 
I went to the room. I saw Rosie crying and mom, dad comforting her. I saw blood. Then i saw Rosie's hand.

"Omma? Appa? Rosie's hand..."

"Ommo! Sweetheart what happened?" Mom saying while trying to treat Rosie's hand.

"I was almost in a car crash, but Jungkook saved m-' Rosie fainted.

Apparently she lost lots of blood. It's my fault. I shouldn't have called her...

I kept thinking how does she know Jungkook. Yes I know Jungkook. We used to be friends until we started joining different gang members. I joined Ikon which i became the leader of the group. Our group is known for brutal deaths. Well TOP is my dad, soo why wouldn't it brutal. I lived by myself since my little sis started getting involve with my gang problems. She was almost kidnapped by my enemies... So i left home to keep her safe. I didn't know she would feel abandoned... I feel like a failure big brother...

--4 months later--   -Rosie POV-

I started getting close to Jungkook. B.I oppa starts hanging out with Jungkook a lot lately. I feel like they knew each other for a while.

 Jungkook and i became, let's say, best friend? My family started to become in piece again. My dad is always home and my mom. B.I oppa is starting to live in our house again. He used to live by himself. I don't know why though.

I moved on from Chanyeol and i started liking J-Jungkook. Yes i like him. My life used to be boring and sad, but Jungkook change that. I should confess to him, but when.

.

.

.

Im trying to fasten the story a bit. The story might be done after 10 chapters? I don't know. Thanks for reading. This wasn't the story plot i meant to do, but i followed what my fingers were doing. BYEEEE!!!!

----

"Rosie~"

"Nee author-nim?"

"You starting to like Jungkook~"

"S-shut up!!"

"Jungkookie Rosie li-dcdvrvkdmcslknrgnro"

"Why'd you cover my mouth!?"

"Dare to tell Jungkook i kill you. Also remember my dad and my brother both in a dangerous gang. Would you want a brutal death or a brutal death (that isn't an error). Which one."

"S-sheesh i w-was joking..."