Chapter 11

Italics are thoughts or phone conversation

-Author's POV-    1 Year later

It's my wedding day... I'm getting ready. My dress hanging, and Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo putting makeup on, also doing my hair. 

(The way Rosie is dressed

(The way Rosie is dressed.)

Rosie was putting her dress, while Jungkook was freaking out.

"Hyungs, i don't think i can do it?! I hav-" Jungkook sister slapped him in the cheek.

"Get a hold of yourself. Your being a coward right now." Jungkook went to hug his sister. She just sighed. B.I came in the room looking intense. He went to Jungkook and glared at him

"What future Hyung?"

"Don't you hyung me!"

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is that your marrying my precious sister!! If you do anything stupid to her. 4 words. I. Will. Kill. You."

"Hyung you don't have to be anxious. I won't do anything stupid! I promise!!" B.I finally gave up and hugged him. It was finally the ceremony. The wedding place is in a normal church. even tho they are really rich, Jungkook and Rosie wanted a normal wedding. Rosie's mom was a bit disappointed, but she supported them. Rosie finally was walking towards Jungkook.

-Rosie POV-

I see Jungkook looking handsome. Everything was slow-mo. I started to tear up. I can't cry now! Or my makeup will be ruined, but Jungkook is there crying like a little baby. 1 tear fell, but i swept that away. I was finally in my position. The vow master started talking. I finally had to answer if i do.

"I do."

Then Jungkook said it too!!

"I do."

"Now that both Mrs. Jeon Rosie and Mr. Jeon Jungkook, have given themselves to each other solemn vows, with joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, i now pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. You may kiss the bride."

We started kissing,but a light kiss since many kids came. Everyone started clapping and cheering. My oppa kept glaring at Jungkook. I just sighed. It was time to throw my bouquet. All of the girls who hasn't gotten married gathered.

"3! 2! 1!" I yelled. I looked who got the bouquet. We started laughing. Ae-Cha got the bouquet. Jimin started looking mad. He went up to his daughter and grabbed it.

"Ae-Cha, honey~ Don't ever try to get the bouquet on a wedding ok?!"

"Yes daddy!" Jimin went up to me and scolded me. Jimin sometimes acts like an oppa to me. It was time for the after party. I changed my clothes to something more comfy.