Chapter 3

-Author's POV-

After a long period of torture the bell rang. Jungkook saw Rosie leave immediately. He followed her of course. Rosie went to the rooftop and took out a cigarette box. She took started litting it. Rosie was about to smoke it, but Jungkook took it.

"What the fu- JUNGKOOK!" Rosie yelled.

"I didn't know you smoke." Jungkook said with a smirk.

Rosie rolled her eyes and nodded.

"When?" Jungkook asked.

Rosie looked at him with a surprise face then sighed.

"I'm not close with you yet." Rosie said.

Jungkook looked at her. He saw sadness in her eyes.

"Jungkook plzz don't tell anyone that i smoke."

Jungkook just looked at her then went to her and held her chin. Rosie smirked. Jungkook got flustered. He nodded then Rosie left.

"Why do I feel like i want to comfort you?" Jungkook whispered.

His 7 hyungs came in the rooftop and started talking to each other.

Rosie went to the cafeteria to hang out with her friends.

-Rosie POV-

"Rosiee!" Lisa yelled.

I was going to Lisa but i saw someone. I frowned.

"Why is BamBam here."

"We made up."

I went up to BamBam, took his collar and starting whispering to him.

"Dare to make Lisa sad again. You make me angry. If i'm angry. Tch. You know how i act when i'm angry."

BamBam cleared his throat and tried to smile. I just smirk. We started talking.

"Rosie when are you going to date Chanyeol~" Jennie asked.

I fakely Chuckled

"Chanyeol has a girlfriend." I said with a verge of crying.

Jennie, Lisa, BamBam, and Jisoo looked at me worried.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo asked me.

"I-" I was about to finish my sentence when i felt my tear drop. I started crying a lot.

 I started crying a lot

Yes i like Chanyeol. Except he doesn't like me. He's dating Seohyun. His 1 year crush. She is in a different school since she is 2 years older then him.
My friends started comforting me. After awhile of crying. I started to smile.

"Im ok, i-it's just to move on from him. Maybe i need to ignore him for a bit, except i can't help myself not to talk to him." I said while trying to smile.

They also smiled at me worriedly.
I look away from them, then i saw J-Jungkook? He looked at me than looked away and started talking to his hyungs.
Is he worried? Nahh playboys will never get worried, but- ROSIEEEE STOPPPPP!!!

I started shaking my head. 

"Rosie? You sure you're ok?" Lisa said with a weird face.

"Huh? Oh i'm just frustrated."

Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"Of what?"

I rolled my eyes. Then  I tried to change the subject.

-Jungkook POV-

After Rosie left, my hyungs came in the rooftop.

"Yo!" Taehyung yelled.

I frowned. I feel like he likes her. I should ask him directly. Should I? Whatever.

"Taehyung hyung? Do you like Rosie?"

Taehyung looked at me with a surprise look. He shook his head. I was relieved.

"I just envy her. I don't know why tho~"

We all chuckled.

"Why? Do you like her?" Jhope said with a cute smile.

"No! I never liked someone before!! And shut up!" I yelled. I don't know why i was nervous. I don't like her! Right? I don't know... Maybe?

"I like her." Jimin said with a cute voice

I looked at him and to Jin. He started getting angry.

"Jimin you fucking have 10 girlfriends already! You fucking even took my 2 girlfriends you bi-"

I put on my headphones since i didn't want listen to Jin's bad words talking for the 5th time to Jimin. I was listening to some calm music. It wasn't really my type, but it's Suga hyungs type  tho.(I don't really know what type do Suga's like, but why not calm!)

I saw him done talking so i took out the headphones.

"Fuck. You." Suga said to me

I saw why Suga said a bad word to me. The headphones weren't mine. He started chasing me. He caught me and started tackling me. He finally stopped. I got a bruise on my lip. He rolled his eyes at me.
We went to the cafeteria. I saw Rosie crying. I got worried. Did something happen? Her friends was calming her. She finally stopped crying. She looked at me then i looked away. I don't want her thinking i'm worried about her. Even tho i am actually worried. I sighed... I think... I do like her.

"Bro im not walking with you guys today."

They had a question face. I looked at Rosie. Taehyung started winking. I think he knows what i'm up to. Also Jimin seems to know too.

"Why? You promise to walk with us?!" Jimin yelled.

Jin knew what I was up too soo he took Jimin's ear and dragged him.

"Yahhh!!! Jin!!!"

"Did you say yah?! Daebak! You need some manner lessons don't-cha?! And Jin?! You know I'm fucking older than you?!"

Jin kept lecturing him again. Seriously...
.
.
.
Jimin... Anywho hope you like it!!! Bare with the errors!!!

Happy Remembrance Day. We will remember the ones who fought. It has been 100th years since the world war I ended So this Remembrance Day is important. (I know im one day early. It's just that im not updating tomorrow.)

———
"Jimin you got to stop..."

"I don't want to author!!!!"

"Jin oppa is always lecturing youuu!!! You need to mature up!

"Mature? What's mature? I don't like that word at alllll!!"

"Sisneowwnfirnfjlw!! You are an idiot."

"Idiot? Who's id-"

"Shut upppp!!!!!"

"Hehe~"

"JIN!!!!

"Eh? AUTHOR-NIM!!!"

"Author? Who's author-nim? Hehe~"