synopsis

PROFILE:

NAME: Park JiminAGE: 18OCCUPATION: Highschool studentHOBBIES: Dancing, ArtFAMILY: Mother, Father, Tommy (cat)

NAME: Park Jimin
AGE: 18
OCCUPATION: Highschool student
HOBBIES: Dancing, Art
FAMILY: Mother, Father, Tommy (cat)

BACKROUND: jimins a cheerful boy, he's not innocent, he's not a ditz, he's not a person who will just let anyone step all over him, but he also has no ability to talk.

jimin was born premature. 4 weeks premature to be exact. being born so early, his initial voice was claimed "un-useable"
but that doesn't mean jimin has no voice at all. he just can't speak.

at night jimin will sit in his room and try to talk to himself out of his head, he's gotten quite far actually. he's been able to make airy, and breathy words come out. which for him and his parents is a huge step.

since jimins parents have known his determination to finally talk and hear his own voice, and make a difference in himself, he's been hand-picked and specially enrolled in a choir/musical course at his school where he will there get private lessons with a teacher he has yet to meet.

PROFILE:

NAME: Min Yoongi (Mr

NAME: Min Yoongi (Mr. Min)
AGE: 22
OCCUPATION: Highschool music professor/formal model
HOBBIES: creating unique sets of piano practice music, sleeping
FAMILY: Mother, Father, Sister-in-law, Brother

BACKROUND: yoongis nickname at school is Mr. Geom (black in korean) because he never misses a day to walk through those double doors wearing a black trench coat, black pants, shoes, socks, and black dress shirt.

Mr. Min likes peace and quiet, he despises annoying people who talk to much, he hates the idea of unnecessary opinions, or people just wasting their breath. hence why he only talks when necessary or important.

yoongi has many old fans of his modeling career that goes to the school he teaches at. he thinks it's quite annoying always getting teenage boys and girls walking up to him and trying to start a convo or get close only because of his previous modeling status.

yoongi quit modeling because he was inevitably getting quite well known and famous in the modeling career and started getting absurd e-mails from several modeling companies to do BDSM shoots with professional porn models.

so he quit and finished college for music and musical productions and now is working at the school where he will soon get a call form two desperate parents for Mr. Min to help their un-audible son to speak again.

((soon))