five

JIMIN

i patiently waited at my schools bus-ramp so my dad dad could pick me up. i asked where mom was but all he said was "shes out with friends"

im happy for her because for a long time...

shes had an ugly year.

...recently in the past she was not only fired from her job but fired because the boss lady thought she was having an affair with her husband who also worked at the company too, even though my mom wore her gorgeous silver plated diamond ring on that special finger everyday, and never broke a rule. the job was so well paying, and a pretty petit woman in her late 30's still looking so good? who wouldn't be jealous.

but to fire her with such a petty scandal?

nothing beats the ugliness of that woman.

my mom always tells me "being pretty is nice, but a pretty personality is even nicer"

even though im a guy but, it still counts.

i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so i took it out but before i could a deep silk voice won my attention span in a snap;

"jimin?"

it was mr. min

i turn already knowing who the owner if the sultry voice is, i can already feel my face heat. and for what?

"why are you out so late? its almost 8pm"

my face must've shown it all because mr.min gave me a small laugh.

my dad is one hour late, in all his years if existence I've had to be early because my dad is either just on the time he gives or earlier. but one hour late? never.

quickly i take my phone out of my pocket as more vibrations could be felt through the light fabric of my jeans while i look at my screen in awe.

DAD♥️
jimin-ah im sorry to tell you but your mother got a little tipsy.

DAD♥️
ok shes shitfaced drunk. i gotta get her home.

DAD♥️
can you ask mr.min to drop you home? if its not much? tell him ill pay extra, or show him this text. i would be there to get you if your mom wasn't such a lightweight, but ill let her have some fun! she needs a bit off, be careful i love you :))))

i roll my eyes and sigh, another laugh could be heard from the man who dresses like the definition of The Walking Dead. i look up at him and start on my act, if i give him my best puppy face maybe he wi-

"your dad texted me already. lets go"

that's embarrassing. now he knows i'm a bottom for sure.

he turns and starts walking towards the schools teacher parking lot, clicking his car keys early to unlock the doors and signal witch car is his.

guess the color.

its actually red, but nice guess.

i walk to the passenger side door and take off my backpack, setting it on the floor between my feet while i unzip the front pocket taking out a notebook and a pink pen writing my address.

mr.min shuts my door for me and walks to his side and starts the car, instantly some random cliché french persons voice softly exits its was through the speakers of his matte black decorated dashboard interior.

i rip the paper swiftly and hand it to him, in the process his veiny pale hand touches mine and i shiver because his aura is so cold yet... his hand is so warm.

chapter five-finished

hello lmao im back.
not for long though.