two

YOONGI

"of course mrs. park i'd love too... ah hopefully he will... yes that's great... i was employed last year... piano... monday will be perfect... of course i'm happy to help mrs. park"

the woman hung up the phone and i set my phone down on my coffee table and leant back on the couch i was seated on with a sigh.

i looked out the window to my left, the saturday afternoon sky was painted in vibrant shades of pink and orange. the colors in the sky making me feel the emotion spilling from the hopeful woman on the other side of the call, inevitably making me think of her vocally-disabled son.

this was going to be a challenge.

getting a call from a couple that has a son who couldn't speak made me upset in some way, knowing they could never hear the voice of their own child and he's graduating this year? that's his whole childhood and early adulthood of not being able to speak at all.

i guess i have a soft spot for this kid and i haven't even met him yet.

in my conclusion, his parents said he has the voice to speak, it's just inaudible, it's weak, it's not developed.

so him taking vocal lessons should help strengthen the voice he has, a musical voice that will start off strong with his normal voice to follow when he isint singing or practicing.

trying to just "say words" and hope for the best isint going to get you very far. yes- you're working your voice but not in the right way. you wouldn't be strengthening all tones, all sounds, all sides of your voice in fact. just the normal frequency, and that's monotonous if you try to talk to someone, it would sound like you're uninterested.

i wonder what this kid looks like, when i imagine a 18 year old teenager, i think of all the kids that are at the school right now. but a transfer student? it would be a new face.

all the kids at the school now have black hair beside the hand picked small amount who are either trainees or just bored with their hair.

jimin...

what does a jimin look like...

i imagine jimin with having dark hair, bright eyes, maybe a bit chubby? i imagine him to maybe dress a bit on the wannabe side. but i also don't know the kid...jimin.

in all actuality jimin is neither nor any of those things, jimins quite short. he has dirty blonde hair, and a built body, you could say he's 79% thighs. jimin likes to wear things that cover his small hands they're sensitive... he has slanted eyes with a faint ageyo and small lid. he has thick lips that are very tempting to anyone. when jimin laughs, he squeaks, small squeaks. and it's utterly adorable for someone who has no ability to speak.

YOONGI

my ideal type, i dress in all black, my ideal type would be someone who dresses more colorfully... jimin... someone who has a personality that radiates... they don't need to talk to understand that person... jimin... a person who's a good listener and can handle someone like me with a high temper... jimin...

...jimin...

little did yoongi know, the inaudible boy would not only make yoongi a better person, but would also make him look at the world in a newer light, and would also be the love of his life.

chapter two - finished