three

JIMIN

monday came around pretty fast.

the weekend left me drained of energy from the constant excitement had for my new profound future of being able to talk. 

i've been practicing myself trying to speak so much my throat hurts, but that doesn't mean that i won't try harder today after school.

lucky, on my schedule i have music with Mr. Min my last hour of classes so i don't need to walk an extent from any other class to get to his after school hours.

my mother said that the vocal lessons end whenever Mr. Min says that i've passed the quota or goal of that day.

Mr. Min sounds like a though guy to work with...

so with that, my after school classes could last from maybe an hour to three hours depending on how well i do, and how much i get done, and whatever Mr. Min feels like i've done good or not.

i wonder what Mr. Min looks like...

when i imagine Mr. Min, i imagine a guy with glasses, maybe pretty short, he sounds like a man of simplicity... not one for human interaction.

his voice sounded scruffy over the phone, and hoarse yet sweet and comforting. like he could lull you to sleep softly and give you the most comfortable sleep in your life and feeling of protection, but also make you wish you never met the man with his dangerous eyes and piercing looks of disgrace that oozes out of the curves of his face like hot ink, burning your feelings and self-esteem.

but you always come back seeking the sound of his velvety voice and warm hands and cool aura. his personality taking you in leaving you entranced.

i guess that's one way to image someone...

-

YOONGI

"finally the idiots are gone"

i get no answer.

its the last hour of the day and i can't leave to escape to the welcoming sanctuary of my home.

where nobody can bother me...

but yet i still stay. i'm a good person right? yeah.

there in front of me stands a boy, with curly blonde hair. his clothes are pretty simple. a sweater and denim skinny's with some high tops. definitely not what i imagined park jimin to look like.

he's cute...

i watch him observe my classroom a bit more. his shoes making small sounds against the white tile floor, his hands are in fists in his pockets to contain the warmth. he looks under desks, the note charts on the walls, until he gets to one.

he turns around swiftly and points. his face showing a relevant expression of "what's this?"

i smile a bit, that makes him smile, his shoulders seem to relax at the small gesture while i walk to his side slowly.

i meet his side, he's a bit shorter than me but not by much before i speak.

"that, is called solfège, it's the notes names in sheet music, you can practice the notes sounds by saying their names on the scale of tone, or sound they give, the sounds of tones start from low to high... which is what we're going to be doing today jimin"

he looks back at me with a smile on his face after listening intently whilst looking at the chart showing the notes of solfège

the eagerness in his aura comes off in waves, so much it's kind of sickening to see someone learn solfège so much- i must give him credit through he can't speak.

i give a small hand gesture to follow me to the big white grande piano in which he follows suit.

i feel my black trench coat move with my movement and my chin barely touches the cuff of my black turtleneck, his shoes still making small squeaks on the white tile floor that reflects the bright golden rays that seep through the windows showing the outside world and the bright warm can-lights on the high ceiling of the classroom making it fully lit up.

i sit on the bench and scoot over and tap the spot next to me which he shows visible haste sitting next to a semi-complete stranger dressed in all black looking like the grim reaper in glasses with silver rings and a dangly earring.

shy are we..?

i hold out my decorated hand slowly, palm up.

he looks at me then back at my hand before slowly putting his hand in mine, i see him blink quickly a few times at the feeling of someone's hand holding his. his small hand fits only in the palm of my hand while his wrists are safely covered from the crisp air by his baggy sweater.

i pull him down slowly while he sits on the bench, watching my hand guide his before i place it on the white pristine keys of the all white grande piano.

"tap this note"

jimin looks at me and i can feel his eyes boring holes into my skull so i nod without the need to look at the boy next to me, i feel his eyes leave my side profile and focus back on the white notes of the piano and he pushed the assigned key eagerly.

the sound of the note rings in the big empty classroom walls and soak into the sound-proof ceiling sealing the notes sound leaving nothing but quiet in the one lonely sounded classroom.

"good! that's the first note of solfège Do, and that's the note we're going to work on then we will move into Re-"

i point to the note of Re and jimin presses it eagerly again, smiling at the sound it emits whole from the piano

he turns and looks back at me, a smile on his face, his eyes completely disappear and his hair bounces cutely...

-

how have i only met you today and you already make my heart hurt and my stomach flip...

little did yoongi know that jimin was only thinking the same thing.

chapter three - finished