Meeting Kol

You were coming home from work when suddenly you hear footsteps behind you. You turn and see no one behind u so you continue walking when somebody grabs you and throws you against a wall making you hit your head. You looked in the persons eyes who threw U against the wall his eyes were black every spot. He suddenly bites in your hand feeding on your blood, you scream but he covers your mouth then suddenly a man with brown hair and a British accent shows up and throws the man off of you and then beats him up, you pass out because of the pain. You wake up in a strange room and you were lying on a king size bed and the room was large. Are you okay someone says to you. Yeah my head kinda hurts. That's because you hit your head. Who are you? I'm Kol Mikaelson the person who saved your life ,your welcome by the way. Oh thank you. And what is your name. Mariya. Nice to meet you Mariya Nice to meet you too Kol. I have to go to work you say getting off the bed and stumbling. You don't have to worry about that love. Yesterday that guy bit my hand and was drinking my blood why did he do that? You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Okay I'll leave then. Fine I'll show you but promise me you won't run. Show me what and why would i run (he shows you his vampire face). Hahhhh oh my god ur a vampire. Yes I am do not be afraid Mariya. I'm not, just really surprised you say with a fake smile. Um so you feed on blood. Yes. Can you control the urges? Sometimes. So you can get blood crazy and attack me. I would never hurt you. Okay . (The you two of spend the rest of the day talking and you two become friends).