The first time we had sex + the place

Elijah -  We were watching a movie at his house. I was cuddled into his side while his hands were around my waist. We finished watching the movie so we decided to watch another. What movie do you want to watch Lisa? How about Teen Wolf  Derek is so cute. I bet Derek cant do this for you. He kisses you and carries you to his room and lays you on the bed. Lisa - He climbed on top of me and ripped my shirt off while he kissed my neck and unhooked my bra. I quickly switched place with him i was on top and he was under me I unbuttoned his jacket and threw it on the floor along with his shirt. I started kissing his neck and licked his six pack. He turned me over and pulled my skirt down and took his belt and pants off. I was only in panties and he was in his boxers. He started kissing my legs and traveled all the way to my neck. He came over me and in one quick motion my panty was on the floor with his boxers and then he thrusted inside me faster and faster until I couldn't help but scream out his name which seemed to turn him on. He bit into my neck and fed on my blood while we had sex.

Klaus -  I was about to take a shower I was wrapped in my towel when suddenly my door opened and a head popped in. What are you doing love? Klaus asked me. I was just about to take a shower and then you came. Would you mind if i joined you (he starts taking his shirt off). What I don't think that would be a good idea Klaus. I promise I will not do anything you don't want me to he says while giving the cutest smirk. Fine but keep your hands to yourself OK. Okay love. We went to the bathroom were we got in and had a shower. Klaus wraps his arms around my body what if i do something you wont forget he says spinning you around to face him then  he kisses you so hard your lips burn.  I'm gonna go get dress you get out the shower and wrap yourself with your towel and head to your room. You get dress in a grey tink top and a black leggings and a pair of black Reebok sneakers.  Klaus walks into the room were you are and pulls you close to him and lifts you and carries you to a table placing you on it he takes his jacket and shirt off and rips your tink top in two and starts kissing your neck while gripping your hair. He lays you down and climb over you and continues kissing your body. You bring your hands up to touch him but he pushes them behind you holding them their he tears your leggings off and carries you to your bed and starts hovering over you. Want me to keep going love? Don't stop you whisper in his ears. He takes his pants off and the remaining clothes you have on your body. Then you guys have passionate sex.

Kol - You were out in the woods when suddenly someone pins you against a tree and covers my eyes.  Kol let go of me this is not funny. (Fakes an american accent). Who is Kol?I'm just joking darling what are doing out in the woods by yourself. Nothing.  You okay? Yeah I'm fine Mariya says. So what are you doing out here Kol? Following you. Why? Because I want to have some fun. Pins you against a tree again and tears your shirt off and kisses your hands and chest he then lays you on the ground you take his shirt off and kiss his lips. Are you sure you you want to continue?If not its okay with me. Kol shut up and kiss me Mariya says. Kol kisses you and takes your pants off. He then takes his off and the two of you spend two hours making love in the woods.