You have a fight

Rose :Me & Klaus just had a fight about him threatening  innocent peoples life and he says their life means nothing to him and i left because of what he said now he won't stop calling me.

Cami :Rose talk to him okay tell him you feel.

Rose :Yeah Cami sure Klaus will listen to me talking about my feelings.

Cami :Your his girlfriend Rose and he has to listen to you if not tell him you cant be with someone who does not care about your feelings.

Rose :Right now all I need is a beer. 

Guy at the bar :Bartender can I have two beers.  Sounds like your having a little trouble in paradise (he says and hands me one of the beer).

Rose :Thanks my names Rose whats yours? 

Guy at the bar: Jake 

Cami :Rose I'm gonna go okay. 

Rose :Yeah bye I kissed her on her cheek. 

Cami :Oh Rose don't drink too much and remember about Klaus your boyfriend. 

Rose :Yeah Yeah I'll talk to him when i get home.
Cami :You better bye I love you.

Rose :Love you too.

Jake :Can we get two more beers.

We drank about ten more beers then he ordered me two glass of bourbon then i got drunk.

Jake :Do you want me to take you home

Rose: Sure Jake.

We were walking to his car he was mostly walking i was stumbling. He held me against his car and kissed me then his hands traveled up and down my body then stopped at my butt. Rose: Jake stop get off me now, let go of me then someone threw him off of me and snapped his neck it was Klaus. What are you doing here? Why was his hands all over you huh? Nothing. You left the house and came to a bar with Cami and then I see you kissing another man. I did not kiss him he kissed me okay and who told you i was here? Camille. Seriously. She said you think i don't care about your feelings or you actually. She said that. Yes she kinda yelled it at me. You did not hurt her did you. No I didn't love , now can we go home. Yeah sure then i kissed his really soft lips.