Jealous sex - Klaus

Klaus - Cami. You hate how she always throws herself at Klaus even when your right there. One day you had enough she was at the bar talking with Klaus and then suddenly kisses him you leave without them seeing you get home and go up to your room which you share with Klaus. He comes home.
"Rose love I'm home". Klaus says.
"Hey did you have fun with Cami". You say giving him a mischievous smirk. "Yes we had a few drinks and talked." "So nothing else happened." What else should of happened." Like the fact I saw you kiss her I knew you had feelings for her. "Love I do not have feelings for Cami or anyone else and she was the one who kissed me." You no what Klaus I'm sick of you and Cami call me when you decided if you wanna be with me or her." You open the door to leave when Klaus grabs your waist and turn you around to face him. "Where are you going love?" his eyes are glowing gold with veins under them. "Home" you reply. " This is your home no where else" his grip on your waist tighten. "Let go of me Niklaus Mikaelson. " You only use my full name when your angry at me, are you angry at me love? he whispers in your ear. "Yeah" you say in a "duh" tone. "Do you want me to make it all better." " No I want you to let me go." "I'll never let you go" he starts tracing wet kisses alongside your neck. S-sss stop Klaus let go of me" you say trying to push him off which is not working. "You don't want me to stop do you. " "Yes I do so stop" suddenly you were on a bed while Klaus was hovering over you. He pins your hand above your head and starts kissing your neck again nibbling and sucking every spot he reaches. " "Klaus get off of me." "No I will not, I will let go of you when I show you how much I love you." He rips your shirt in two leaving you in your red lace bra and your pants. He takes you bra of and starts sucking one of your breast while playing with the other. You bring your hands to his shirt pulling on it he takes it off and you flip him over leaving you on top of him. ( Klaus loves being the dominate one but also loves it when you are the dominate one and he's the weak one he thinks its sexy and turns him on. )
You start kissing his neck down to his 6pack where you start licking it making him moan. He flips you back over and starts pulling your pants but when it takes too long he rips it off, you help him unbuckle his belt and takes his pants off leaving you in your red lace panty it matches your bra and him in his boxers that soon changes leaving you both naked with Klaus over you he starts kissing your stomach up to your lips. "Klaus" you say. "Do you want me to continue love" "Yes" you reply. "What do you want me to do" he says smiling he already knows the answer to that. " I cant do anything unless you tell me to love" "I want you to make love to me" I said making my cheeks turn red. He suddenly thrust his self inside of you making you scream out. The more you screamed his name the faster he thrust inside of you after you finished he pulled you into his chest and said "I love you Rose you and only you." "I love you too Niklaus." And then you both fell asleep in each others hand.