01

Alice Wonder's favorite movie was always Alice in Wonderland, partly because of how similar her name was to the movie's title- the other part of her liked it because of how eccentric the movie itself was. That's how she earned her name

Alice was rudely awakened by guards shoving her into a muzzle, which made her want to cry. She had always been ridiculed for her looks. She earned her name 'The Cheshire' because of her obsession with the movie, and because her features that resembled a cat's.

She was clad in cat ears that added to her cute charm, but they also added to people ridiculing her. She had a white, straight tail to match her ears. She also had bright green eyes that drew you in, but could horrify some types of people.

The guards had wheeled her through a hall, stopping her beside a doctor with a huge needle that made her whimper. Her tail waved from side to side in her fear. She felt a sharp pain, making her yelp in pain and surprise. After that, she was wheeled out of the building completely. As her eyes adjusted to the sunlight, she looked around. Around her was some of the most famous criminals in existence. She could understand why she was there- as she had killed before- they didn'thave much proof, but when she was found by Amanda Waller, was thrown into prison anyway- because she was seen as a threat.

She was let out of the dolly she was being wheeled on, the muzzle still covering her mouth. Her ears twitched as a man walked over to her carefully, flinching when he raised his hand. He un-did the buckle holding her muzzle on and she nodded in appreciation. Her flinch, however, did not go unnoticed by Deadshot- or Floyd Lawton.

She walked over to a chest with 'The Cheshire' on it and opened it. In it was her favorite clothes (outfit above). She didn't wear makeup, so her light freckles were showing. As she was tying her combat boots up, she looked up only to see people looking at her. "Do I l-look bad?" She said to Harley, cocking her neck like a confused puppy.

"Sweets, ya look gorgeous!" Harley chirped, making Alice smile softly.

After Flag finished his rant or whatever, they all got on the plane. She sat in between Killer Croc -who he later said was Waylon Jones- and Floyd. Alice and Waylon developed a sort of bond over the length of the plane ride, as they had similar backgrounds.

"Waylon?" Alice said softly. "Yeah, Kitty?" Croc grunted in response. "Why do all the normal people hate us?" She asked in a soft voice, looking at her lap as her ears flattened against her soft hair. Croc sighed, hugging her close to him. She tensed up at the contact, but soon realised he meant no harm.

Everyone cooed at the sight and even Floyd joined in to hug her. Soon came Harley, Boomerang, El diablo, and even Katana for a split second. She smiled and they all pulled away.

--

Alice had fallen asleep, her head leaning against Croc's shoulder. She was awoken by the plain shaking, and she immediately shot up, looking around to see if everyone was safe. See, besides her looking and acting like a feline- she had other powers. Her one other power was plant manipulation. The plants were happy to help. They were more great friends than servants. The plants soon surrounded all of the people Alice didn't want hurt, which including Alice herself, Croc, Harley, Deadshot, Slipknot, Boomerang, Diablo, Katana, and Flagg.

Everyone looked at Alice in amazement, knowing the way the vines protecting them was her doing. She simply smiled slightly, a sight no one had seen yet- but they were all delighted with it.

She hoped that these people would have her back, since she had theirs. She hoped this sort of fucked up family wouldn't leave.