04

Alice was no less than shocked when Diablo admitted to liking her. He was actually pretty cute when it was happening- at least Alice thought that- he was all nervous, scratching the back of his neck with his eyes glued to his feet, a light blush taking over his cheeks.

She chuckled at his nervousness "I like you too, Chato" she smiled up at him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She held out her hand for him to hold, which he happily took. He was quick to lace their fingers together as they started walking. He was happy to walk with her, and if he died while fighting the witch- at least he found a new love before death.

As soon as they got to the building, everyone got visions. Alice was soon engulfed in her own vision, which was her. But it wasn't her. She was staring in a mirror in her vision, but she didn't have sharp nails, or a tail, or cats ears. She had always took pride in her cat-like features even if she got ridiculed for them.

Alice quickly snapped out of it. Chato's vision was Alice. She was asleep next to him, her head buried in his side. He looked over at her, confused. "Mama?" He said softly, which caused her ears to slightly perk up and to look up at him "Yeah, baby?" She said in a sleepy voice- which was adorable- which made him smile slightly. His brows suddenly furrowed at the realization that this wasn't real, but he would try to make it happen.

(Skipping the fight because I'm shit at action even though this whole story is supposed to be action?? Smart ? I think not)

Alice ran over to a beaten up Chato, sitting him up slowly as she grazed her finger over a cut on his cheek. "Chato? Babe, are you okay?" She questioned softly as she helped him stand up. He nodded and only then had he taken notice to her face, which had a bruise on her cheekbone. It was already slightly blue-ipurple-a cut on her brow, and her knuckles were bloody. He looked down at her, his brows furrowed in worry. Wordlessly, he scooped her up and placed her on his back. This earned a squeal from Alice, a chuckle being heard from Chato.

The two of them walked together, the rest of the team silently cooing. Alice's head was laid on Chato's shoulder, the man was surprised at how light the girl was, but nonetheless- carried her.

Waller asked the team what their conditions were, and Harley asked for an espresso machine, Croc for a TV, and Boomerang just had a threat for the woman. Deadshot wanted to see his daughter, and then it was Alice's turn.

"Can I ask for 2 things, ma'am?" She said softly, Waller nodding. "I want a little garden for my plants, and to visit Chato at least a few times a week." Alice asked with a small smile. Chato smiled slightly "Actually, uh- can we share a cell?" Chato asked nervously. Waller smirked, but nodded.

Chato woke up to his first day in his new cell. Today was the day Alice and him were being moved to a bigger cell for them to share. He was beyond excited, but he would only show that to Alice herself.

Alice was very happy, both for seeing Chato and for getting a garden for her plants. The guards yanked her up and out of her cell, placing a muzzle over her mouth as they pushed her through the halls. They finally made it to the cell, meeting Chato and his guards there.

They let the lovers go and Alice fell on her butt with a soft whimper for falling on her tail. Her ears perked up as she saw Chato, but lowered again once she noticed the disgusted looks the guards were giving her.

Chato helped her up and hugged her tightly, holding her hand as they walked into their new cell, which had a TV, a corner where Alice's garden was, and one double bed.

This made both of them look to each other and blush madly. Chato turned her around and unbuckled the muzzle from her mouth, earning a smile from the girl. "Thanks, Chato" she kissed his cheek.

He blushed "Can I..." he trailed off nervously. "Can I kiss you?" She nodded quickly, which made him lean in slowly and kiss her softly. She kissed back, cupping his cheeks with her hands. Alice was slowly pushed against the wall by Chato, him resting his hands on her hips.

They slowly pulled away, panting for air. "You sleepy, babe?" She asked, the pyrokenetic nodding.

They both laid in the shared bed, Alice falling asleep first. She had her arms wrapped around his waist, her head rested against his chest. Her breathing was steady, rubbing soft circles on his side.

He laid away that night, thinking of how the cat-girl affected him in all the best ways.