02

Alice walked, being protected by the group. Croc, Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang, Diablo, and even Slipknot all protected her in a circle- which made her happy. She saw Boomerang talk to Slipknot about the Nanites not being real, and frowned. She knew they were real, but she didn't think what happened next would actually happen.

Slipknot, or what was left of him hung in the air, making Alice freeze in shock. The last time she saw a dead body, her whole perspective on life changed- but that was a story for another day.

She stood there, her jaw slack as she looked at someone she once considered a friend even though they didn't speak much. She frowned, her ears flattening against her head and tail twitching anxiously. The small girl looked down, staying in the middle of the circle. "Now that's a killer app!" Harley exclaimed. "Why would you take someone's life like that!? He had a family, he could have been someone's soulmate! Do you know what it's like to lose someone you love!" Alice yelled at Flagg, who looked sort of ashamed, but kept a cold look to his eyes. "You next then, Kitty?" He threatened, making her dart her eyes back to the ground and whimper quietly.

Croc grunted in warning at Flagg for threatening the innocent girl. She looked up at Croc, and then around at everyone else. "Is everyone okay?" She asked in a small voice, yet everyone heard it. "Yeah, sweets" Harley said softly. "Good here, Kitty" Croc stated. "A-okay" Deadshot responded. "I'm okay here, Sheila" Boomerang drawled with his Australian accent. Diablo simply nodded in response.

"Why are ya here, sweets? Ya don't look like the type to do anythin' bad like us" Harley questioned. "Um- I- lost control, I guess? Some people hurt my family and I clawed the fuck out of them" she said with a little chuckle. "They the only people you killed?" Deadshot questioned. "No" her voice broke.

Deadshot looked over at her "Who?" He pushed. "I killed some of Waller's men. Using powers that time, no claws" she stated. She didn't regret killing the people she did, just the way she did it.

"What powers you got, chica?" Diablo questioned again. "I control water, plants, and obviously I have the cat thing" she said coolly, chuckling. He nodded, and noticed that he had a small crush forming on the small girl. She was beautiful, light skinned, long, wavy hair, her ears made her look all the more adorable, as did her tail. He wanted to call her Love one day.

Alice herself noticed the way Diablo would glance over at her to reassure she was okay every once in a while, which made her smile. She walked next to him, holding her hands out and creating orbs of water.

He smiled down at her, hoping and praying that her water powers didn't effect her the way his fire ones did. Hoped they didn't make her lose people she cared about because of something she can't control.