Part 3

Yo guys I'm updating this after like two months. Also, I was supposed to update all my story on Halloween but my internet was out and that was the only time I felt like updating so yeah on with the story.

Terry pov/
I watch Peter and Y/n play baseball but mostly watched Peter. It was fun to watch them. It was funny seeing Peter boasts about his wins.

Peter " Haha told you I'd win."
Y/n " shut up."
Peter "Sore loser."
Y/n " You're ass will be the only thing that will be sore. Anyways Terry do you want to hang out with me and Peter at our a house."
Terry " Wait for you two are related?"
Y/n " No but I pretty much live there."
Peter " yeah she will never leave "
Y/n " Oh you know you love me."
Peter " Suuurrreee."
Terry " heh."
Y/n " Great, let's go."

At Peter's house

I was sitting on the couch while Peter and Y/n were in the kitchen getting food. I feel really nervous
They're talking about something but I can't hear it well. They came back and set down the food. Peter's face is red as a tomato and Y/n has a smirk. Wonder what they were talking about. We watch tv and play games.

At 5:00 peter dad came home.
Peter's dad " Peter do you know where I put my belt."
Peter " N-no why?"
Peter's dad " I needed for my date tonight."
Peter " Oh ok well I haven't."

I call my mom to let her know I'm ok and that ill be home later she was just happy that I made friends. After that peter mom came home.

Peter's mom " Peter do you want ice cream- oh hello."
Terry " H-hello."
Peter " Mom this Terry. He just moved here."
Peter's mom " Welcome to the neighbor. Hope you like Peter and y/n."
Peter " S-stop it, mom. "
Peter's mom " Well anyways do you guys want ice cream?"
All of us " sure."

After another hour I had my mom come and get me. She talked with peter mom and were now going to hand out this Saturday. I have a feeling that this year is going to be interesting.

Updated