Part 4

Peter pov/

I woke up to my mother yelling at me to get up for school. After my morning routine, I went downstairs and as always I saw Anai' with my mom talking about my love life. I then heard a knock at the door. " I'll get it." When I open the door I saw Terry with his mother.
Peter " Hello Terry and Terry's mother. "
Terry's mom " Hello and you don't have to call me that. Just call me Nichol. Where is your mother?"
Peter " Ok Nichol and she in the kitchen. Follow me."
As we walk in we hear my Anai' say " True but I think him and Terry would be good together. You can totally tell they like each other." I felt my face heat up.
Peter's mom " I think so too but it seems that the boys are too shy to say anything."
I look at Terry and see that he has a bright red face.

This is going to be the an...interesting day. After that, we went to school.
It was normal but I could feel someone is watching me. It was strange. Anyways Terry was cute today. I like him so much. He looks so cute in his 'bad boy' outfit.

During science, I stared at Terry...Crap. He saw me staring. I looked down and I felt myself blush. When class finally ended. I quickly walked out and went to my locker. I suddenly felt a pain in my side and fell down. I look up and see the rob, my bully. As I try and run he pulls me up he punches me. I cry out in pain. I felt so weak. Damnit Peter, stand up for yourself. "S-stop," I said weakly. I hated getting hit. I somehow push him and run away into an open door. I spent who knows how long there. The door suddenly opens and I felt my heart drop but thankfully it only Terry. He looked kinda beat up.

Terry" There you are." He bent down and hugged me. I felt so safe when he hugged me. I breaking down crying and hug him tighter.
Terry "Don't cry peter. It's ok. I'm here."

Time Skip

I'm in my room with Terry. We're laying on my bed. We're talking about stuff. It was nice. His mom came in and said that they were spending the night and I was happy.

Peter " You can sleep on the floor if you want."
Terry " It's ok. We're friends so it fine plus I like your bed."
Peter " O-oh ok then. " Friends
Terry " I'm going to take a shower. "
Peter " Ok."

I lay back down and think about today. Today was interesting but it sucked. After me and Terry get done with showering, I fall asleep feeling safe with Terry here but also have a bad feeling deep down. I think something bad going to happen....strange.

A/n

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.