Part 5

Peter pov/

I suddenly get pulled out of bed. I look up to my dad angry. Oh no. He grabs me and pulls me downstairs.

Dad " What the hell were you doing with a boy in your bed?"
Peter " N-nothing. We were just sleeping. Nothing else. "
Dad " Sure you were. You will not like any boys in my house. You got that Peter!"
Peter " Y-yes. I got that."

He then punches me in the face a couple of times and walks into the kitchen. I quickly go upstairs and walk into the bathroom. I see that my black eye got worse and so did my busted lip. I clean myself up and walk into my room where Terry is still sleeping.

I grab some clothes and take a shower. When I walk back in Terry is on his phone.

Peter " Hi Terry."
Terry " Hi Pete- What happened?!?"
Peter " I feel down the stairs. It was nothing really. "

I smile at him to show that nothing wrong but I think he knows that Im lying.

Terry" Why are you lying to me? I know that kid beat you up but you seem worst. Plus that wouldn't happen if you fell. So tell me who did this to you."
Peter " It was nothing lets just drop it ok? "
Terry " Ok. What time is it?"
Peter " It's about six. You can sleep some more if you like."
Terry " Nah. I think that I should take a shower can I have some clothes?"

I had him some clothes as he walks to the bathroom. After he's done we walk downstairs. I see that Y/n and my mom are talking again. We just walk in and sit down.

Peter " Good morning mom and Y/n."
Mom-Y/n " Good morning boys."
Peter " What's to eat? We're starving."
Mom " Oh I'm making pancakes. Y/n and I just got back from the store. I'll get right on that though."

I just nod and lay my head down. I felt Terry's hand on my back. I just smile at the feeling of his hands on me. I can feel my face heat up. I hear a giggle and a camera noise.

I turn around and see Y/n. She smirks at me. I jump out of my seat telling her to give it back. She runs as I follow her. I chase her until we fall onto the couch. I was on top of her. We stare at each other until we laugh. Suddenly head my dad from the doorway.

Dad " That's more like it Peter. I always knew something was going on between you two. I'll leave you to it."

I cringe at that. We get off of each other and go back to the kitchen. Terry is just talking with my mom while she showing him...pictures?

We walk over to see her showing him baby pictures! I snatch the phone tell my mom to stop. She just smiles and goes back to cooking. I just sigh before the phone is snatched out of my hand. I see that Terry and Y/n smiling looking at more pics of me. I just roll my eyes and sit back down.

For the rest of the day, we do what we usually do. Play sports and games. Plus eat.

A/n

Hope you liked it and thank you for reading.