3(f.w)

I low-key like this
^^love this picture
word count: 1007 words•11/6/18
[•——————————•]

you were recently spending the night at Finn's house and we're in his room talking about a subject created from science.

"ugh, ashlynn is so annoying. all she ever talks about is jacob and how cute he is, like, he's not even cute."

y/n ranted on, making me chuckle.

she then looked at me from the pillow she was staring at on my bed, with a fun smile and joining in:

"really! like, I get it: "he's cute" but jesus, he's not to die for."

I laughed once more and agreed.

"hmm, speaking of liking people, who do you like, finn?"

my smile dropped.

even though me and y/n were best friends, I've never told her who I like and well, neither had she.

I stared at her and she stared right back at me, but with a smirk.

"i don't know, y/n. if I tell you, you'll tell everyone."

I joked, trying to make up a better topic.

"oh come on, finn. we're best friends. I would never."

she threw her hand down and slightly laughed.

"well she's really pretty, and I've liked her ever since we've met. I just don't know if she likes me back."

"Finn, I'm sure she does. I mean, all my friends do. it's kind've weird though."

she made a confused face when she spoke that last sentence.

"I was wanting to tell her yesterday, but i thought she would just reject me and say that she doesn't like me and likes someone else."

"Finn, I promise that this person will like you. I mean, c'mon, your like the sun of the schools sky. All girls like you."

Y/n's POV
I was picking up what Finn was laying down, I just could pin who it was he was referring to.

I hurt just a little.
finn having a crush?
god, shut up y/n.
Finn's a teenage boy, of course he's gonna have a crush.

I then had an idea.

"just tell her now! if she does reject you, then we can go out for ice cream or go eat somewhere."

"but-"

"no excuses, finn. I wanna meet her. see if she's really fit for my finnie. I know you deserve best."

he in- then exhaled.

"fine."
he sighed.

to be completely honest, I was a little hurt and sad.

I mean, I didn't like finn. I don't think. I don't know it's probably just my brain messing with me.

but, I was a little happy for him, too.

Finn would finally have a girlfriend...maybe.

I don't know if this girl is a crazy fan or a genuine kind hearted girl that will love finn.

i have a feeling that this girl will say yes.

Finn pulled out his phone.

I wondered how he had her number.