25(r.t)

⚠️ this chapter gets heated ⚠️
my first richie imagine !
sorry I didn't post yesterday like I said I would.
7/28/19
word count: 1448 words

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

I sat in my red, leathered booth, staring at the empty one across from me.
I rested my chin in my left hand, moving my elbow into the table to do so, while sighing thinking it would some sort of a difference.
after about five minutes of waiting, I anxiously tapped my foot against the beautiful black and white tiled floor.

I became mad, and saddened.

I can't believe he stood me up.
that prick!

I felt a presence walking up to me, hoping it was him but it was just the waiter.

"would you like to order now sweetie, or wait?" she asked me, holding a paper mate black pen along with a small notebook.

I looked up at her and took and deep breath.

"I'll just order some other time. tonight was just not a good night. uh, y'know, they were busy; couldn't show up tonight. but thank you anyway." I responded, a little pissed and left her a five dollar tip for being so understanding.

"oh, yes! of course! I'm very sorry, and thank you so much for the tip, sweetie!" she exclaimed, while I flashed a smile and walked out of the beautiful diner.

I hopped on bike, and rode down the few streets that meet up to my house.
I shoved my bike very aggressively in the front-yard , after hopping off it.

I aggressively pushed open the door, it making a minor dent when hitting the hollow wall.
my dad looked up from his newspaper, pulling down his glasses a little lower from the bridge of his nose, sitting in one of the wooden chairs that were in the kitchen.
I ignored him and stomped to my room, him going back to reading his daily news.

my mom was out working, so I don't get to as much as I do my dad.
my dad usually just does nothing, like right now.
my mom can have an attitude 24/7, but at times she can also be nice, and my dad never cares what I do or about me in general.
you just have to get on her good side, which is a little hard.
my parents really don't care about me nor what I do.(a little like mike's w. parents)
us losers all have messed up families, in some way.
each and every single one of us.

once I got to my room, I slammed my door.

I'm going to beat the hell out of that boy when I see him.

I threw myself into my bed, screaming in my pillow.
I was beyond pissed.
this would be understandable if he forgot, but I know he didn't.
he always breaks his promises.
there's no way he just 'forgot'.

I wanted to cry, but I was just too angry to do so.

after about thirty minutes of really expressing my anger through tears and punching my pillow, I finally fell asleep.
I was pretty tired after all of that.
I feel asleep around seven pm.
the sun was still up, but I didn't care.
that obviously didn't stop me from falling asleep.

I jumped up to knocking on my window, my window being fairly close to my bed.
I couldn't see who exactly it was, hence the thick white blinds.