9(f.w)

enjoy.
should I do these more?
word count: 282 words.
12/27/18
↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬
preferences!
<when you hangout with each other>

-you hang out at his house since you do not like being at yours.

-(if you have an acc)make weird/stupid tik toks and finn agreeing to keep them private.

-you both eating all of the food in the kitchen.

^finn complaining that his stomach hurts.

^"you should be careful finn. you don't want to get fat and ugly."(if you get the reference, I love you.)

^"shut up y/n"

-downloading stupid games and playing them for hours on end.

-secretly recording each other.

-you taking multiple pictures of finn.

^"ew delete that one. i look ugly."

^"finn I swear to god."

-listening to music together.

^finn humming to most of the songs.

-when an energetic song comes on, finn gets up and starts dancing, causing you to laugh at his weird dancing.

-you and nick being the bestest of friends while finn is feeling "left out".

^fake pouts and stomps to his room like a toddler.

^you follow him and cuddle him until he's happy again.

-finn playing fortnite until you get bored, then he offers you a turn.(fun fact: I hate fortnite sm.)

-you get tired so you go to finns room while hes distracted by fortnite.

-you play your "goodnight" playlist and eventually fall asleep, but soon woken up by finn spooning you.

^you fall back asleep after a few minutes.

-being woke up by nick shouting: "OOOH Y/N AND FINN ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!!"

^"wtf nick"

^finn also wakes up but instead of talking, he just flips him off and goes back to cuddling you.