Author's Note and Copywrite

Hello Readers!

To those new to my stories, Welcome!

Those of you that already follow my stories welcome back! I know some of you may feel that I have neglected the four that are already up. The truth is, I'm either re-writing them because I feel the writing is atrocious, or I'm stuck at a plot point. I continue to work and improve upon my stories for you the readers. Now, on to this story.

This is a fanfiction based off J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" series. I do make references to "The Hobbit", so hopefully, you are versed in what occurs there. 

Tolkien has done an amazing service to our world by creating his world. By no means do I dare to claim his work as my work. I have just hoped to insert my own characters and some scenes, by the writing gods I pray they fit seamlessly. 

If, by some miracle, this story inspires you to write your own, feel free to use Tolkien's work. Refrain from using my characters in your stories, unless you message me and we come to an agreement in the use of my characters in your story. Please also refrain from using my plot points in your story as well. 

Along those lines, I have read many fanfictions of "The Lord of the Rings". I feel as if I have created a main character and plot that is different from those that I have read. If for some reason you feel like I have stolen characters or plot points from another of these stories PLEASE message me privately and we can discuss it.

I have a friend working on translating the Elvish for me, as said friend is a linguist and I am not. But for now, things spoken in Elvish that are not from Tolkiens work will appear in italics. Dwarvish will appear in bold, in the two instances I actually have Gimli say something in Dwarvish. The Black Speach will be in bold and in a different font (if Wattpad allows it). And when characters are thinking, the writing will be both bold and italicized. Translations of Tolkien's languages will be after the paragraph or speaking part in parentheses. 

If you see a grammatical or spelling error PLEASE message me. Comments that are solely for that purpose irk me. I am using the spell checker in both Google Docs and Microsoft Word, as well as running the text through Grammarly and a peer reader. If you still see something, let me know in a message, not a comment. You are more than welcome to comment on how a scene or chapter made you feel, if you liked or disliked it, or if you need clarification on a point.

This book has been a long time coming. In fact, it has taken a year and a half to write "The Fellowship of the Ring" portion of "The Heart of a Warrior". And another half a year for revisions and to gather the courage to post this story on Wattpad. I have begun work on "The Two Towers" portion and so far that is going a tad quicker than the first part. Fingers crossed that by the time all the sections of "The Fellowship of the Ring" are posted I can continue right into "The Two Towers". 

I will try to upload every two weeks. I am a teacher and a dorm supervisor (meaning I live with and take care of the high school kids, much like a college or university) so my schedule can be pretty chaotic. Add in coaching and directing and forget about any free time. 

Also if anyone would like to make a cover or trailer because they love doing that stuff, hit me up! I'm not the greatest when it comes to artistic technology so any help or love would be most appreciated. 

Thanks much and sorry about this long note, but I felt as if I got it all out now then there wouldn't be as many in the text (I know I hate those so you might too).

Many thanks and much love,

Warriorknight