p ▮ two

i didn't expect a pretty
guest

minkyung turned around, to look at her family and her friends one last time

minkyung turned around, to look at her family and her friends one last time. she had the brightest smile on her face, and she was excited and scared at the same time. her mother, along with her brother and her friends waved at her again. she even caught her brother making that big heart sign which embarrassed her, but despite all that, she gave him the same heart sign back.

minkyung quicken her pace to reach aeyoung, which is the only girl she (kind of) knows. "oh, hey!" aeyoung greeted with the biggest grin minkyung had ever seen from her. "i can't wait to leave this country completely—not that i have anything against them, though," aeyoung explained with a laugh, minkyung nodded, "unlike me, then," minkyung frowned.

the two weren't necessarily close with each other, they just knew each other because they were classmates, therefore there wasn't really much to talk about. though, they were still comfortable with each other.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"calm down, kunhang," dejun said, it had been approximately 2 hours since he came over and kunhang was still cleaning and rearranging everything in his house. "it's just a guest. i'm sure he wouldn't mind with a little dust lying around in your house." he shrugged, but kunhang shook his head in disagreement.

kunhang stopped moping the floor for a brief moment, "first impression is important. what if he's a clean freak? i need the money to pay my ridiculously expensive rent, you know?" he scoffed, and then he went back to mopping his house like crazy.

dejun rolled his eyes, "this is the second time you're mopping that spot, by the way." he added as he lifted his legs to put onto the sofa. "are you sure about this? i mean, dude, you're 19. what if this dude renting your house turns out to be some kind of freak?" he paused, thinking, "just the other day my dad was talking about how korea has some of the freakiest psychos there. what if this guy's one of them?" dejun gasped.

kunhang rolled his eyes for the nth time that day, it was indeed a fact that for some reason today, dejun's very paranoid. "if he turns out to be a korean freak-psycho then i'll just call the cops on him. no problem." he shrugged, "dejun, if you're not here to help me, you can go home, you know. i'm probably boring you right now." kunhang frowned, though he didn't really expect dejun to be a dick and agree. but he did.

"yes, i came here to watch some movies with you! turns out you needed my help—honestly i would've helped you if your house was actually dirty. but it's not. it never was. weirdo." dejun shrugged, he gave a quick check of himself at the mirror before he heads to the door, "calm down, kunhang. you'll be fine." he sighed, and kunhang scrunched his nose, not really sure what to reply. "i'll be fine after i finish cleaning this house!" he exclaimed, before waving at his friend good bye.