Chapter 3

After the 2nd class was over they went back to the office and he said "Before you go here these are your set" as he hands her a set of keys to the office. "um if I'm not here I don't mind if you use my desk to do your homework and um thanks for helping me with the syllabuses this morning." 

"You're welcome." she said with a smile as she put the keys in her backpack and said "I'll be back around 4." 

"Ok I might not see you till I'm done with practice." he said

"Ok.." she said and she left and grabbed a quick bite at the campus café and headed to her classes that she had. 

Bucky went to the campus café and sat down with Sam and Steve and let out a breathe. Steve said "You alright man? The divorce stressing you out that much."

"no well yeah but that was not why I let out a breathe. I got my TA this morning and my god Steve this girl is gorgeous long blonde hair big blue eyes. At first I was like oh she's this quiet girl cause she was reading her book when I got to the office and then she was standing there in a belly top with a blue vest and shorts. I almost tripped over my own words." 

"Who is she?" Sam said 

"Oh she's a English Lit major and Art history minor her name is Ella Dallas." Bucky said

"Just be careful Buck she's still a student here." Steve said 

"I know I know." he said 

He finished up his lunch and went back to his office to get ready for football practice. Ella finished up the classes for the day a few hours later and headed to the office and sat there and did some reading for her classes. At 515 Bucky came in and seen her on his couch asleep with her art history back on her chest. 

"Bless her heart." he whispered 

He pulled the book off of her and he whispered "Ella." 

She jumped awake and said "Oh god I am so sorry." 

"No it's fine I nap in here before practice." he said

She sat up and saw the time and started to put her stuff in her back pack. He stopped her and said "You don't have to be here till 10 tomorrow cause that's when I have my sophomore history class and then that's the only class I teach on Tuesdays and Thursdays." 

"Ok.." she said 

She got her car keys and her phone and said "See you tomorrow." 

Bucky sat back on his couch and said "God she's so damn beautiful." 

The next morning she came in with her blonde hair in a side braid with glasses on a pair of jogger pants and a nike hoodie and she walked in. He looked up and said "morning Ms Dallas." 

She handed him a coffee and he said "Well thank you.." 

"I figured I would be nice and get you one too." she said with a smile

"Thank you darlin I thought I was going to be late so I didn't stop this morning." he said with a smile. 

They headed to his class and she passed the sophomore syllabus out and just like the day before she let them know that she can't have phone calls after 8. 

********

That weekend she got herself a ticket and Brylee a ticket to the football game to get them out of the house so her sister could sleep. Bucky happened to look up in the stands to see his parents and then he seen a blonde with a little blonde girl on her hip and he realized it was Ella with her niece. He turned back around to the game and smiled "God she is killing me" he thought to himself. 

After the game was over she was putting Brylee in the car when she heard "You know you could be a cheerleader." 

She jumped and saw Bucky. "Oh hi Professor Barnes.. I um I was one before last summer" she said 

"What happened?' he said

"Last summer I had a lot going on and I um I fell out of a stunt for the first time ever and blew my knee and broke my ankle. So I um just told the school that I would use my academic scholarship to finish my last two years then right before school ended last year they told me about the TA program so I signed up for that to help pay out what ever else I owe." she said 

"She's beautiful by the way." He said 

"Thank you I had to find something to do so my sister could sleep." she said 

He smiled and said "See you Monday."

"See you Monday." she said as she got in her car and stopped at Mcdonalds got her niece a happy meal and went home to do her homework while she took a nap.